Discussion: GOP Congressman: Leaders Deceived Me To Get My Vote On Spending Bill

Discussion for article #231143

They deceived you? You could knock me over with a rock.

8 Likes

Fool me once, we won get fooled again!! GW Bush sorta.

3 Likes

How dumb do you have to be to be outsmarted by John Boner?

Way to go Indiana! You finally found somebody more brainless than Dan Quayle!

20 Likes

Mulligan!

1 Like

Like buying a new car. Cooling off period.

2 Likes

So I take it he didn’t actually read the bill he was voting on, and just took his marching orders? Or is he saying that they submitted a bill different than the one he had previously read? If it’s the latter that’s terrible, but if it’s the former he doesn’t have anyone to blame but himself.

11 Likes

Well, you, Congressman, and a few American voters who put you back in power were deceived.

6 Likes

This is clearly Nancy Pelosi’s fault. Damn you Democrats for making GOP leaders deceive one of their own!

5 Likes

No, no, you are wrong. This is Benghazi’s fault because Obama didn’t show us his Birth Certificate.

8 Likes

“The American people deserve better.” Indeed.

2 Likes

Attention to detail is not a strong suit for the Tea Party - they did claim that they are more like constituents - don’t need to read the darn bill.

Democracy! Can you feel it?

His constituents will be proud to know their elected Representative is a sap.

1 Like

Your “Can you feel it?” comments reminded of that funny commercial:

1 Like

These morons don’t even know what is going on in the House. Totally unqualified to be where he is.

3 Likes

So wait, he’s saying he’s sorry the government didn’t shut down, right? I mean otherwise I don’t understand what he’s on his high horse about.

2 Likes

What a fucking, pathetic, loser.

Sounds like he’ll fit right in the new congress.

2 Likes

I am shocked! Shocked!

1 Like