Discussion: GOP Congressman: Emails Show Trump Jr. Meeting Was 'A Big No-No'

A “big no-no”?

Ah, yes, the Trump campaign was being run by 3 year-olds.

9 Likes

Well, here’s the ketchup on the nothingburger. It’s gonna taste better than the crow you and yours will have to eat when Dump goes down.

3 Likes

“Ask not for whom the 2018 bell tolls, Congressman…”

5 Likes

Uh oh! They might take away Fredo’s big boy ball popper if he doesn’t behave!

2 Likes

The sentencing guidelines for “Big No No’s” are notoriously draconian.

10 Likes
Zeldin’s position has changed dramatically since Monday, when he said the story was “[m]issing too many elements” and “appears to be big nothingburger.”

Republicans relish a nothingburger.

6 Likes

Well we’ll just give him a “time-out” and move along then.

Like 20 years in Florence, CO

7 Likes

Unless you ask for Dijon mustard.

8 Likes

Let’s face it, the entire Trump is mentally deficient. Sad.

A big no-no…

What courage!

What patriotism!

Sorry, let me try that again:

What courage?

What patriotism?

8 Likes

Clearly Jr deserves a spanking for this. But should Sessions prosecute him for it? Lordy no.

2 Likes

God these Republican’s all need to be bitch-slapped with a ling-cod-piece until they get a grip.

2 Likes

“a big no-no.”

Oh how cute. Lindsey Graham regurgitated the tired “Donald Trump Jr. is new to politics” bullshit this morning as well to CNN.

It’s enough to gag a maggot.

11 Likes

Except when it gets them into a pickle.

3 Likes

It’s really nothing, Lee. The Tedster said he doesn’t get a single question about it in Texas so I think you should go with them.

There were lots of people who thought Watergate was a third-rate burglary.

2 Likes

Uh oh, the Trump Temple acolytes have their work cut out for them … so many dots to isolate (silence, “second amendment”, sue and so on) … so little time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Let’s approach the matter like adults, for God’s sake. The question investigators will be called on to decide is whether this political novice has committed a no-no or merely an oopsie.

10 Likes

I wonder if he will be calling the collapse of the economy and our foreign policy credibility a “big no-no”?

Excuse me, Mr. Zeldin -

Would you like a healthy portion of hemlock on your “nothingburger”??

1 Like