Discussion: GOP Chair Knocks Biden's Latest Blunders: Should've Just Plagiarized Planned Parenthood

And remind me again why you dropped the “Romney” from your name, lady.

21 Likes

“…reveling in former Vice President Joe Biden’s penchant for political gaffes.”

Here’s the thing: in prior elections that Biden has run in, his “gaffes” made him stand out pretty badly. But, when the RNC has put all their chips on Rump who goes way above and beyond mere gaffes, Biden appears tame by comparison. I think this is something that Biden will definitely benefit from.

10 Likes

So Ronna why you so scared of your maiden name?

6 Likes

Will Biden detractors on our side of the aisle used that page from the GOP playbook? That is the question.

5 Likes

After weeks of confusion on where he stands, Joe Biden just endorsed unlimited taxpayer funding of abortion.

Dems should not be back on their heels on the abortion issue. Abortion is a ***LEGAL MEDICAL PROCEDURE***. That is not emphasized enough. Would we tolerate excluding an appendectomy or gall bladder removal from medical procedures eligible for government health care plans? I fail to understand why an abortion is any different from 100,000 other medical procedures. Legal is legal, correct? It's not semi-legal. Or quasi-legal. It's fucking legal. WTF?
11 Likes

Because the instant Trump frowned at her uncle she got her family’s name surgically removed from her own. Biden’s sloppy, I’ll testify to that in any court in the land, but being a turncoat to your own family is a few notches worse IMHO.

14 Likes

I fail to understand why an abortion is any different from 100,000 other medical procedures.

Because this country has always had a strong Puritan/Calvinist streak. Doesn’t matter if it’s a standard medical procedure, it’s always been about morality. Dems are only just starting to fight offense on their own terms on the issue

2 Likes

Religion is the root of all evil.

9 Likes

Thank you. You are right a million times over.

7 Likes

After weeks of confusion on where he stands, Joe Biden just endorsed unlimited taxpayer funding of abortion.

I hadn’t thought of it that way until you (GOP Chair - is that similar to the famous Clint Eastwood chair?) suggested it… YES ! Absolutely make it “UNLIMITED”!

1 Like

Loathsome lady. And revels in it

7 Likes

This is a stark reminder of how Republicans are going to have a HELL of a time criticizing anyone for anything with legitimacy for a very long time.

8 Likes

She kind of looks like a big model so like them she puts on or takes off whatever she’s asked to.

1 Like

Quite.

Because the urge is to control women’s sexuality. That is why.

3 Likes

when his campaign allegedly plagiarized some of its climate change and education policy from advocacy groups.

Huh? So, for example, if I’m a candidate and I repeat, say, the “Union of Concerned Scientists” statement on climate change: “Global Warming is Happening and Humans are the Primary Cause”, I’m guilty of plagiarism? That’s just lazy, gotcha journalism and fucking stupid.

I’m already sick to death of this shit and there’s 17 months to go.

9 Likes

Who do you tips the scales in the overweight department, the cow at the beginning of this post or Sarah (Big-House) Sanders?

1 Like

Perhaps she was also strapped to the roof a car during her formative years.

9 Likes

More than half the adult population in the country are women. At least roughly half the remaining, men, think abortion should be legal. So 3/4 of the adult populace believes and/or has a personal, gender specific vested interest in being granted the full benefit of the law on sexual reproductive rights. 3/4 of all people should be predisposed to wanting abortion remaining legal and accessible. Yet we’re increasingly losing the battle.

Something doesn’t compute.

4 Likes