Discussion: GOP Baseball Practice Shooting Suspect Described As Middle-Aged White Male

1 Like

A slightly chubby middle aged white male. That’s a shocker!

19 Likes

Domestic Right Wing Christian Terrorist!

WHY WON’T THEY EVEN SAY IT!!!???

4 Likes

When will Pres Trump protect us by making a Travel Ban on Middle-Aged White Men?

37 Likes

Well, he’s white so that means this wasn’t a terrorist attack. Carry on everyone. Nothing to see here. Just send your thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families and that should make everything better. No need to act further on any of this.

24 Likes

A middle age white guy shooting middle age white guys. Wonder how the NRA will spin this one?

20 Likes

We are all good guys with guns now. Play ball!

6 Likes

Just another legitimately disgruntled individual

3 Likes

I believe it was Republicans who were talking about “Second Amendment remedies.”

18 Likes

Economic anxiety will do that to anyone.

2 Likes

Well…they might point out that in such a target rich environment, he lacked the tactical skills all chubby white men should possess. I mean Dick Cheney under similar circumstances shot over 100 grouse-as fast as they could be released from their cages,as I understand it. Speaking of Dick Cheney…it’s odd e have not heard much from him since the election…but I digress.

4 Likes

But the Dick only winged someone walking right in front of him. Not much a marksman when it is not a bird.

That reminds me, didn’t Trump say that when he became president, this stuff wasn’t going to happen anymore?

Since it hit pretty close to home, I wonder how they will spin it. There is no black or Muslim to blame or to try to wipe off the face of the earth.

Maybe the guy was a nut job, but Trump just signed an executive order to let nut jobs have their guns.

The Congressmen were really lucky because Scalise’s security detail was at the practice although they had hand guns and the shooter had an assault rifle. They got to see up close how a war weapon is designed for mass casualties. Will this change anything now that it has happened to them?

26 Likes

In light of the Baseball Massacre, I’d say a ban on internal and external travel is in order for white middle-aged men.

18 Likes

In Virginia, that man was a law-abiding “good guy with a gun” up to the second he started shooting at people. Thanks for the freedom, NRA.

26 Likes

Good thing Scalise has that good congressional health insurance.

16 Likes

I’ve already seen right-wing trolls trying out the “This is what happens when everything is hate-filled vitriol toward our president and Russia” line.

14 Likes

Until we, ya know, know what’s going on.

11 Likes

This is obviously a hoax, perpetrated by the gun haters. No Republican lawmaker, Congressional aide, or police officer was shot. Never happened. Fake news.

Phoning Alex Jones as we speak.

44 Likes

Yea, the security detail will start carrying AR-15’s.

14 Likes