Discussion: GOP Activist Seeking Clinton Emails Who Claimed To Rep Flynn Committed Suicide

Clearly, he was murdered by Trump, personally, to keep him quiet. The suicide note is probably in Kushner’s handwriting.

Just trying to think like a RWNJ…

28 Likes

“NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER”

'I emptied the whole clip myself before I threw myself out the window."

30 Likes

Sadly, his story and Wiki entry show this right-wingery is truly self-absorbent. Maybe time to check up on our con family members and acquaintances. Condolences to the family.

2 Likes

Oh God, please don’t lets make this our Vince Foster revenge.

6 Likes

More questions than answers.

5 Likes

This is very odd. I would like to know is his life insurance policy has deliberate suicide as a voidable event. That’s the part that sticks out to me as particularly odd.

16 Likes

With news flying so fast and furious these days, I don’t think we have time for that nor the inclination.

7 Likes

Smith left a statement police referred to as a suicide note, according to the report, in which he said there was “NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER” involved in his death.

He prepares for his own death, by his own hand and within that time, he takes the time to write a suicide note that absolves anyone else of his death. Uh huh.

Well, he would, wouldn’t he?

9 Likes

Suicide note looks like Eustace wrote it.

25 Likes

This guy was after the 30k e/mails, just like Junior was, and just like Trump asked for publicly from the Russians.

Seems like this is/was the new Republican chew-toy that they were chasing like rabid dogs. Their new Benghazi.

6 Likes

Smells like a full cover-up shit.

5 Likes

Just what IS the body count now?

Do we figure Brietbart and Scalia onto it, or is my tinfoil deerstalker just over-excited from all the cosmic detritus floating about these days?

And what about that computer fellow they threw a hood on and hijacked from some big meeting, does anyone still include that event on the dead-bodies too close to Trump timeline?

5 Likes

Looks like Karma got him.

1 Like

who knows???

anyone heard from Eustace today?

2 Likes

My prayers go out to his family. I’m going to take this at face value that his suicide is a result of an unmentioned but terminal illness and the decision was driven in part by his life insurance policy.

However, this still reminded me of Frank Pentangeli and the potential price of talking.

7 Likes

let the flies swarm…

1 Like

According to the Tribune, Smith cited a downturn in his own health and an expiring life insurance policy in the note.

Guess he didn’t read the policy fine print too closely. “I know! I’ll commit suicide and void the policy! They’ll think Hitlery murdered me and my family will still get the money before the policy expires.”

7 Likes

“Karma” better pick up the pace.

There’s hundreds/thousands more out there just like that whack-job

5 Likes

Life insurance policy usually does not cover suicide does it?