Discussion: Gohmert Laments That 'Republican Females' Who Derailed Abortion Bill Made GOP Look Bad

Discussion for article #232558

Peak Gohmert?

9 Likes

Boy. I bet Gomer and friends will really hate women now.

Wow , the Republican 0utreach to Women is working so well … even within their own party.

18 Likes

If only there was a test to see if you were carrying a Gohmert. Science should work on that.

9 Likes

once again the dumbest man in Congress continues to prove his bona fides…

16 Likes

I looked up cognitive dissonance and there was a picture of Louie.

3 Likes

Louie, just because a fetus of 20 weeks has more common sense than you at 55 does not mean it is a person.

By the way, would you refer to your male colleagues as “Republican males”? “Republican females” sounds too much like “Republican bitches” or what you’d call a female GOP dog.

12 Likes

“Females” – not “women.”

Guess that’s better than calling them what the GOP sees them as: “Breeding stock” and “Pleasure Units.”

(And yes, that IS Mr. Whipple, who is undoubtedly thinking about squeezing her Charmin!)

8 Likes

Actually, it gave me hope.

Gohmert is like the niblet in the stool complaining he doesn’t like the smell of feces.

3 Likes

'em daggum wimmin-folk alwayz mess’n it aawl upp… pffffft

http://stashpit.com/upload/big/2013/12/28/52be5a0099010.jpg

2 Likes

ThaT’s WhAT THE LIBtards Want YOu to BELIEVE. There IS NO MAXiMUm of GOHmerT that CAN be REAched ERGO there WILL never BE ANY terMINAL deCLINE of GOHmert.

13 Likes

Gohmert is the expert at making Republicans look bad

7 Likes

Sadly, no. The session is still young. He’s just warming up.

4 Likes

GOP “Males” don’t need any help to look bad, they do a great job all by themselves.

8 Likes

Some of us were wishing that there would not be any exceptions because it was going to be 20 weeks — no abortions after 20 weeks — when the evidence is clear those babies feel,

LOL I wonder if he’s aware that simply passing a bill out of the House doesn’t automatically make it the law of the land? They can bring this bill up 100 more times and even if McConnell agreed to take up the bill, it still wouldn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of ever becoming law.

Also, TPM, when running a piece on Gohmert, please use the howler monkey photo. It really captures his true essence. Thanks!

11 Likes

My understanding is that the women in the Republican Caucus DID voice their concerns before the bill made it to the floor. The leadership just didn’t listen, in particular Steve Scalise.

Can you hear me now?

13 Likes

Reason #8907 why women do not rely on Republicans for advice on any damn thing gynecological. If the Republicans had the sense God gave weak geraniums, they’d turn Gohmert over to Grover Norquist to be tested in his bathtub.

4 Likes

Gohmert is the most insidiously clever creature ever conceived in the Republicans’ secret laboratories.

3 Likes