Discussion: GoFundMe Border Wall Group Reaches Out To Oath Keepers, Other Right-Wing Militias

1 Like

I’m sure the Oaf Creepers will get those permit and zoning issues straightened right out.

17 Likes

How’d they get 7 people through an impenetrable wall…

21 Likes

Send in Y’all Quaeda and don’t forget the Winded Warrior Project. Maybe call up BagOfDicks Bundy if he’s available.

17 Likes

Nothing but another white people version of gang activity.

23 Likes

Is that a patch over his eye? He looks like the hybrid progeny of Annie Oakley and a generic pirate.

13 Likes

“Later that year, attorneys for Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who denied marriage licenses to gay couples, declined Rhodes’ offer for an Oath Keepers security detail to prevent her arrest by federal agents.”

Jeez Louise, those guys are too awful even for Kim Davis.

13 Likes

When will the white community take notice and try to control these roving gangs of middle-aged hooligans?!!

13 Likes

These people are The Enemy Domestic.

5 Likes

These guys need to go home and play with their toy soldiers. That would be much more in their class.

1 Like

WBTW spokesperson Jennifer Lawrence didn’t respond to TPM’s questions about the group’s relationship with several militias.”

4 Likes

I’m seeing more of this shit around southern Arizona.

Fucking terrorists.

20 Likes

Disgusting.

4 Likes

Seriously…last time I heard people using the word “posse” with any regularity, I was in middle school and listening to these guys while white Murikkka had conniption fits over the Bloods and Crips…

6 Likes

Not only did the 7 get through, but it sounds as though these idiots deprived them of the water they desperately needed in order to get lots of valuable ‘information.’ At what point does unlawful imprisonment or other crimes by these wannabe rangers get charged?

5 Likes

“…Guardian Patriots, a renamed splinter group of the United Constitutional Patriots…”

BRIAN: “Are you the Judean People’s Front?”

REG: “Screw off!”

BRIAN: “What?”

REG: "The ‘Judean People’s Front’?! We’re the People’s Front of Judea! ‘Judean People’s Front’…Cawk."

FRANCIS: “Wankers.”

13 Likes

Scary…

1 Like

Mom is a grenade launcher, I think.

7 Likes

Know Your Terminology

White = Club
Others = Gang

Please make a note of it.

10 Likes

Yoga Joes