Discussion: Glenn Beck So Frustrated About McDaniel Loss He Had To Shoot A Rifle

Discussion for article #224366

Wow! Beck must be one of those hyperventilating Dems that Karl Rove warned us about…

24 Likes

Did management send him home until Friday? I am sure Joe Walsh needs to know. We want to make sure they treat the foolish equally and I know their pay grades are different.

Don’t get our hopes up. It was only after reading the article that I realized the end of the barrel wasn’t in his mouth

19 Likes

Well Glenn, it’s time to implement the Second Amendment and water the Tree of Liberty.

5 Likes

Forget it, Glenn. If there’s any back-porch shooting to be done I want Alison Lundergran Grimes to do it, not some sad-looking middle-aged crazy man playing soldier with his Monkey Division rifle.

15 Likes

I wonder if GlennDUH’s “ranch” is like Wtf’s? Minus livestock and crops.

3 Likes

In GlenBeckistan, the votes will always tally just the way you want them to.

2 Likes

Just like Yosemite Sam! Only pudgier, with soft hands.

10 Likes

Because, as all responsible gun-owners know, when you’re feeling frustrated, it’s the perfect time to run and get your firearms and squeeze off a couple of rounds.

11 Likes

Again, when you ask yourself why you even know what people like Palin and Beck are bleating about…thank TPM for it.

3 Likes

And he missed, too.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t we all just sleep a little better if Beck turned that thing around and put it up to his eyeball and squeezed one off ?

9 Likes

Glen’s a lefty? How ironic.

1 Like

Does this fool know that what goes up must come down? Or was he shooting blanks into straw.

When the Beckster says ‘out west’ he means western New York State.

5 Likes

No, Glenn. YOU don’t make any sense.

3 Likes

You know, that is what responsible gun owners do. When they get angry, they impulsively fire their assault rifles out the back of their house.

10 Likes

Actually, this is both frightening and stupid. It’s the opposite of what we teach our kids in terms of how to deal with anger, frustration, etc. (and he’s supposed to be an adult)

7 Likes

“Stress relief on the ranch, that’s how we do it out west.” -Like he invented beating off or something.

14 Likes