Discussion: Giuliani: Wouldn't You Rather A 'Genius' As President Than A Woman?

Trump is gonna get his ample ass kicked by a girl come Nov 8th.

3 Likes

Ponzi? Madoff?

3 Likes

You know, thinking about the headline some, I think it misses the point. OK, it is a point that Rudy thinks Trump is a genius, which is shocking enough in itself - but actually the genius tag is just a qualification of his being male. “A man who is a genius”, not simply “a genius”.

A man vs. a woman, not a genius vs. a woman.

1 Like

Guliani said if you want scientific proof of Hillary health problems, Google “Hillary” and “health”. So if you Google “Guliani” and “asshole” … scientific proof. Try it!

1 Like

Giuliani: Wouldn’t You Rather A ‘Genius’ As President Than A Woman?

… i’d rather have needles stuck in my eyes…

2 Likes

Rudy may be the exception, in that he has so much venom to spew, but as kids we thought our grandma was hilarious. Sure it’s sad (dementia) but for a man so filled with hate (I lived thru his evilness as a resident NY’er) I don’t feel a single fucking drop of sympathy. He was cruel and self-absorbed. Even worse than the dunce Trump.

1 Like

I prefer Wonder Woman over Fearless FosDORK!

3 Likes

It’s amazing to see every Trump spokesperson trying to out-asshole each other!

2 Likes

Fantasy:
Nov 9th presser by trump
Donnie… “Well the election was rigged because hey look…who ever heard of that Electoral College thing? I always said colleges were full of liberals.”

Reporter: “Waddya gonna do now Mr Trump?”

Donnie…“Well,I’m gonna sue . Haven’t figured out who yet but somebody… always worked in the past…Rigged I tells ya, rigged…My reputation is…well you can’t say I didn’t say so… some people say Melania should be treated better. I’m gonna buy her a nice republican cloth coat. You won’t have trump to kick around anymore.”
(Trump stomps off stage red faced in anger)

2 Likes

from February '15.

He’s forced to take the “Knew-better” deduction.

2 Likes

When the terrorists attacked us on 9-11, I would rather have had a man, woman, or streetpizza’d squirrel as mayor than a witless authoritarian worm. Alas, t’was not to be.

Rudy and Krispy are your most vocal surrogates. Pretty much says it all.

I’ll be surprised if Trump gets over 150 electorals.

Wow…you are going some there.
I was personally insulted when he said everyone cheats on their spouse. To the point that I found his business address and mailed a snail mail formal letter. I expect no response since I’m one of the little people. But nevertheless he is … well, I guess i feel my vocabulary must be somewhat limited to describe him so I’ll go visual:

2 Likes

Obviously it takes genius to rack up nearly one billion dollars in real estate losses…

2 Likes

303 to 235 not counting Johnson

1 Like

Jimmy Breslin had him pegged perfectly…“He is a small man in search of a balcony”

7 Likes

Rudy “9-11” Ghouliani; reaching out to that all-important women’s vote.

Heckofajob, Ghouliani

2 Likes

Now, let’s not switch from sexism to ageism. Think of a-lot-older-than-Giuliani RBG. Or Jimmy Carter. Etc. Giulani’s behavior is what happens, sadly, when the mind goes, whatever the age. And I truly think that’s what’s happening here.

1 Like

I’m gettin’ closer to really older. Should have mentioned that. Either way I hope I make it - without all the hate of Rudy.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available