Discussion: Giuliani: Wouldn't You Rather A 'Genius' As President Than A Woman?

This is New Variant of the Derangement Syndrome. Words are inadequate to describe the depths to which Giuliani has sunk.

Old Rudy G., America’s answer to Il Duce himself. The master conflater confuses genius with con artist. We’d rather have this woman over any con your decrepit party has to offer.

Bois, I actually thought the same thing you did, but the more I read it, the more it came off as sexist.

1 Like

Many people are saying that Giuliani does cocaine along with Trump and they are both addicted to cocaine. I don’t know about Rudy’s cocaine use. It could be that he is just an old crazy white guy that has found each of his three wives to be less stimulating than cocaine. Anyway, many are saying that the Rudy and Donald do cocaine together. They are not saying that Rudy is addicted to cocaine. I am not sure. I am just saying.

1 Like

Dear Rudy and Chris,
If your candidate had said early in the campaign, “Look at what I was able to do with our corrupt tax system. I can fix it for you,” you might be able to convince people with IQs over 60 that he’s a genius for pursuing every dime of tax avoidance that he can (and ensuring that the rest of us pick up the slack). But at this point, it’s clear he was stone cold busted.

1 Like

So Trump refuses to pay for the military he loves to tout as awesome, and refuses to pay for the vets he tries to hide behind.

Got it.

2 Likes

I wonder if Trump stiffed all those contractors and small business using the letter and limits of the law?

Remember this, Rudy?

sorry but we do try to learn…

I am waiting for the first 3 Stooges meme to show up…Giuliani, Trump, Christie

The Giuliani logic is pretty amusing. He tells us:

he would have been a fool not to take advantage of it

So we have:

1. anyone who isn’t a fool would have taken advantage of the tax treatment of business losses
  2. Trump took advantage of it
    Therefore:
  3. “Absolute genius”

Well specifically NOT this woman…

or THIS one …

and no, no, no not his one -

A friend was canvassing in Nevada this past weekend. A older, white man answered the door. He said he wasn’t angry, didn’t feel screwed by the system, had no obvious racial animosities, and wasn’t particularly religious, When these hallmarks of a Trump supporter were swept aside, the nub of the problem became clear. He simply did not feel a woman was capable of running this country and said so. At heart, this is what the real issue is with Hillary and those who choose Trump, no matter what.

1 Like

Since you one of his talking heads, he is CLEARLY not a genius.

Manafort channeled Putin.

Christie channels the Mafia.

Giuliani channels Mussolini.

And Trump channels Hitler.

I’m sure George Wallace is in there somewhere.

A lot more Republicans need to speak out against these guys.

Well done sniffit, well done. Gold star awarded for meritorious service.

1 Like

Ha, I know it’s a sickness…but I can’t help myself…

Good idea to have a pocket copy of the Constitution handy. You could compare yours to what the sovereign types seem to like to display… remember the fools at the Malheure Reserve last January? The Bundy boys had 'em in their shirt pockets kind of like a side arm.

I must say that Rudy sure managed to pack a whole lot of stupid into his comment.
trump a genius for losing $916 million
insulting women en mass.

I don’t see how this will impress anyone enough to vote GOP.

Well it’s better than a negro president!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available