Discussion: Giuliani: Trump ‘Believes Now’ That Obama Was Born In The U.S. (VIDEO)

1 Like

As opposed to being a fact, it’s still a belief and can change based on who Trump speaks to.

5 Likes

And I now believe that Rudy Ghouliani is a closeted transvestite.

In other news: Titanic Sinks, 1,500 Die.

NounVerb911 is such a tedious, tiresome old fool.

6 Likes

Oh, how magnanimous of Trump to “believe” Obama was born in the US. Of course now Guliani is peddling his own loopy conspiracy theories…

Also, what happened to those “bombshell findings that we just won’t believe” that Trump’s “investigators” found in HI… Does he not “believe” them any more?

5 Likes

The GOP is now nothing but a huge, obvious, cheap and chiseling hustle, like a guy scamming people on the street with a three-card Monte routine with greasy cards he deals into the cut-out bottom of a cardboard box. It would not exist except for the swathe of people so dumb and self-regarding they don’t see through the scam and think they can win by playing the game.

7 Likes

Yet the nation may very well elect Trump and hand him the keys to SCOTUS for another generation. Face it, the citizenry is both fond of scams and gullible enough to fall victim to them regularly.

4 Likes

Giuliani of the incestuous marriage? He’s still on the national stage?!

5 Likes

Just what I was thinking.

Of course that is just what the Toady says Trump believes. I don’t believe I heard it direct from Gospodin Candidate.

2 Likes

As soon as the media stops inviting the talking skull on to speak… we might be rid of the old weirdo.

3 Likes

How mighty white of Rudy.

4 Likes

Get him a better fitting straight jacket; he keeps escaping.

2 Likes

This blaming the media is really a call for censorship. I want to hear from the crazies, not censor them.

Asked when Trump renounced his birther views, Giuliani first said “two years ago, three years ago” before claiming later in the interview “three, four, five years ago.”

Giuliani was born in a state of confusion.

Another lie upon lie. Who can be convinced by this cretin?

1 Like

Tweetie should have asked Rudy if he believed Obama was born in the US.

1 Like

People are saying that Rudy cheated on the mistress he was seeing when he was cheating on his wife. I don’t know, but that’s what people are saying. Sad.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wp-ag/wp-content/uploads/sites/72/2015/08/TrumpRudy1.gif

2 Likes

Nobody believes that now. Nobody did then. Trump has a truth-proof bubble around him. Fiction and reality blur to meaningless variations of entertainment. Welcome to the funhouse.

1 Like