Discussion: Giuliani Suggests Mueller Probe Should Be Suspended, FBI Official Jailed Over Texts

The FBI is tasked with monitoring, and if justified arresting, domestic enemies. A person isn’t presumed friendly to the nation, or law abiding, merely by virtue of declaring their candidacy for the Presidency. The FBI was perfectly within their rights to keep tabs on Trump and anyone associated with his campaign. It was their duty.

18 Likes

histrionic: noun: (histrionics) exaggerated dramatic behavior designed to attract attention. synonyms: dramatics · drama · theatrics · theatricality · tantrums · affectation. archaic: dramatic performance; theater.

11 Likes

Strzok should be in jail by the end of next week.”

I didn’t know using the 1st Amendment was a crime. Glad Giuliani can clear that up.

16 Likes

ass·hole
ˈasˌhōl/
nounvulgar slang
noun: arsehole; plural noun: arseholes; noun: asshole; plural noun: assholes

the anus.
    an irritating or contemptible person.
5 Likes

Rudy’s going to keep ratcheting up the cray-cray as long as the media keep letting him.

8 Likes

I’ll give a $25 gift certificate to the first person to hack Rudy’s texts so we can see if by the same standards he too should be in jail

6 Likes

Rudy gots the crazy eyes, just like Michelle Bachmann.
Oh, and Rudy…

13 Likes

ROO-DEE should retire while he has a mere shred of credibility on any matter remaining, including revisionist history on his marriage to a family member.

1 Like

I’m glad he’s admitting that once an official report comes out detailing bad behavior that anyone implicated should be jailed immediately. Let’s circle back to this thought after Mueller’s report is complete.

5 Likes

Come on out into direct sunlight Rudy. Just for a minute. I promise it will be fine.

7 Likes

Criminal Donald Trump should be in Jail and not too far behind him should be all his lying criminal surrogates like Giuliani. Rudy Giuliani went from crime fighter to crime boss once he became Mayor of NY.

1 Like

may explain the Cambridge Analytica whistleblower mentioned “The Giuliani Law Firm” visited London and was consulting…

4 Likes

Rudy, i am fine with jailing the FBI agent… as long as trump is indicted, removed from office in disgrace, and jailed himself… ok?
Howzat?

1 Like

15 Likes

A few indictments of key people and a deal with Cohen should settle him down for awhile.

And if that doesn’t work … maybe some high-dose thorazine.

Just lay back and rest, Mr. Giuliani. It will all be over soon.

4 Likes

Yer good! “The horse you rode in on”… borrowing that image for later use.

3 Likes

Don’t let the first amendment get in the way of the second.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This a very powerful “poster.” And think of all the harm each has done to the world. Additionally it is chilling to realize the true believers will never give up thier belief in each of these evil evil endeavors.

4 Likes