Discussion: Giuliani: Obama 'Propaganda' Pushed People To 'Hate The Police'

Discussion for article #231394

No one hates the police. What they hate is the excessive use of force by police and people like giuliani and lynch who try to use horrible events to divide people and cause more hate.

58 Likes

Giuliani and his ilk seem to have no problem with police murdering innocent civilians.

22 Likes

Giuliani is a firestarter.

To make a ridiculously false claim like this is incredibly disturbing.

35 Likes

OK Rudy; so where were you when White, Right Wing Militia types ambushed and killed Police officers in Pennsylvania and Las Vegas recently? Did you do anything to diffuse tensions then?

45 Likes

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure people started hating the police when they started killing unarmed civilians.

31 Likes

“We’ve had four months of propaganda starting with the president that everybody should hate the police,” Giuliani said.

Also, “9-11”

18 Likes

So the white guy gets a pass and the black guys get the blame.

16 Likes

WTF? Is he so deaf and stupid as to not realize that he’s lost what little touch with reality he may have once possessed? At least he didn’t throw “9/11” into the comment.

8 Likes

Wait - no segue into 911?

8 Likes

“I think it goes to far to blame the mayor for the murder” but blaming the President is totally cool.

25 Likes

Giuliani, opening you’re big mouth only makes people hate you more than they did before. Your worse than a scum bug under a rock.

5 Likes

OF COURSE! We have to blame the “colored agitators” stirring up discontent among the “servant races”.
Let’s NOT blame the decades of abuses BY the Police against the people of NYC as having a strong component in this air of malevolence that permeates our cities.
Time to disband the NYPD and their union. For their union “leader” to advocate insubordination against the Mayor is the equal of a soldier exhorting his fellow service members to show blatant disrespect for the President and refuse any orders he gives.

18 Likes

Running for Veep.

2 Likes

Hey Rudy! Put on your bedsheets and go burn some crosses!

2 Likes

Haven’t heard Bloomberg weigh in yet.

1 Like

2nd paragraph: “I think it goes to far”. That should be “too far”. Do I win some sort of Most Trivial Comment award? I get it that commenters type fast and sometimes use bad grammar. But the articles themselves should be well edited.

3 Likes

Where was Rudy when it came to Bundy and his right wing thugs?

Why he was DEFENDING those thugs!

12 Likes

Rudy’s propaganda makes me hate Republicans. So what. Seldom before 9.11 or since has a man so little deserved the microphone that unrelated events gave him.

8 Likes

Giuliani’s Obama Derangement Syndrome is as severe as any case I’ve seen from random Internet trolls. I think he’s still smarting over that “cross dressing New York City Mayor” quip Obama made at the '08 Al Smith Dinner.

13 Likes