Discussion: Giuliani: Kim Jong Un Got On 'Hands And Knees And Begged' Trump For Meeting

1 Like

Trump’s hand is so far up Giuliani’s ass that what you think are his ugly teeth are actually Trump’s tiny little fingers.

24 Likes

“We’re trying to purify institutions,”

Oh yeah. Nothing to not see here.

22 Likes

Sweet mother, his verbal diarrhea rivals that of King Orange.What is with these morons in the administration? STFU!

22 Likes

That’s not how you spell head.

12 Likes

This should sit well in Pyongyang.

36 Likes

Methinks the moron really, really, really doesn’t want to meet with Jong-un.

32 Likes

It’s great when the personal lawyer for the President involves himself in extremely sensitive international relations that have nothing to do with him. The incompetence runs deep in this political party.

34 Likes

Exactly. Giuliani is so famous who doesn’t want to hear everything he knows about everything.

13 Likes

Damn these evil geniuses! This is surely the 12-dimensional chess of the gods! We would all go blind if exposed to the brilliance behind these machinations!

12 Likes

One of those cases where imperfect translation could be a real minefield.

16 Likes

So, now Rudy is not only Trump’s "lawyer’ in the Mueller investigation, he’s also a spokesman for the North Korea summit and the American involvement in the Israeli-Palestinian situation, and just generally Trump’s mouthpiece for every important and unimportant issue about which he gets asked or has the spark of a thought he feels compelled to spew.

This should all work out well.

22 Likes

So sayeth Rudy Giuliani, the Foghorn Leghorn of the Trump minions.

12 Likes

I say, I say. Now that’s a chicken, boy!

14 Likes

The hands-and-knees begging won’t start until Mueller orders DOJ marshals to put the bag over Trump’s head.

34 Likes

I don’t know but knowing that Giuliani is a vital part of the Trump team makes me feel good about things to come.

19 Likes

And then, of course, there will be that puddle created to kneel down in.

6 Likes

Oooohhhhh, Rudy…Rudy…Rudy! You were so much more convincing in drag!

4 Likes

And Giuliani got on his hands and knees and…

Well, anyway, I don’t think Giuliani is Trump’s lawyer. He’s more like the male version of Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

11 Likes

Did Kim also bend over and grab his ankles? Or does that sort of thing only occur in Rush Limbaugh’s over heated imagination?

5 Likes