Discussion: Giuliani: Indictments Prove 'President Trump Is Completely Innocent'

2 Likes

LOL!

Keep polishing that turd Rudy, I’m sure it’ll shine like a diamond.

22 Likes

Rudy–You couldn’t possibly be more wrong.

Now shut up.

5 Likes

Baghdad Rudy strikes again. What a cartoon this guy is.

16 Likes

No Americans are involved. Time for Mueller to end this pursuit of the President and say President Trump is completely innocent.

Narrator: Rudy, confident in his use of charm and his native animal magnetism, once again attempts to lure his willing victims into his vast, vile fog of unknowability.

19 Likes

He tweeted that the indictment was “good news for all Americans” and proved that Trump “is completely innocent.”

Other things that prove Trump is completely innocent:

1. A blank sheet of paper.

2. The shroud of Turin.

3. This lunch menu I’m (supposed to be) looking at.

4. The lyrics to “From Russia with love.”

32 Likes

Obviously he did not read the 29 page indictment.

14 Likes

That’s based on what facts there, Julie? I think I’ll wait and see what Mr. Mueller has to say when his investigation is COMPLETE. My suspicion is Julie is, as usual, not correct.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Sure, I believe that. Cuz I’m stupid.

3 Likes

If there is a Russian pee-pee tape and it’s released it’ll be even better news for Trump than this.

6 Likes

That statement proves that Giuliani is completely stupid.

4 Likes

lololol, obvious Rudy is obvious.

3 Likes

Date: Russia if you’re listening…
in this indictment… Katie Tur, in Miami with him that day says she asked him if he was serious!

innocent? not then, not now

5 Likes

Is acid making a comeback?

16 Likes

Ghouliani: “The indictments Rod Rosenstein announced are good news for all Americans. The Russians are nailed. No Americans are involved. Time for Mueller to end this pursuit of the President and say President Trump is completely innocent.”

Rudy has a valid point.

There were no Americans involved.

They were all Republicans.

61 Likes

Well. 60-ish million people probably did just nod their head in approval, so there’s that…

4 Likes

You got me there. I was going to mention that Roger Stone was in contact with “Guccifer 2.0,” but then I read your comment.

2 Likes

Tick tock, motherfucker.

You’re number’s coming up soon, too, you traitorous prick.

10 Likes

This is not what Owsley intended.

6 Likes