Discussion: Giuliani Calls Cohen 'Liar' Over Reports That Trump Knew About June 2016 Meeting

1 Like

Projection President strikes again!

6 Likes

Let’s see, who do I believe? The guy with the bigly damaging evidence, or the deflection shyster?

Tough choice.

13 Likes

“I don’t see how he has any credibility,” he said. “There’s nobody that I know that knows him that hasn’t warned me that if he’s backed up against a wall he’ll lie like crazy, because he’s lied all his life.”

But enough about Donald Trump.

18 Likes

Giuliani Calls Cohen ‘Liar’

Which one’s the kettle?

11 Likes

All part of the plan.
'…and then Rudy will go on TV and call him a liar, and I’ll tweet that…"

8 Likes

Tweet it or it didn’t happen!

4 Likes

To the editor: Fabulous picture of Rudes. It really brings out his essence.

9 Likes

“He’s been lying for years…on behalf of our mutual client.”

5 Likes

I’m not a former federal prosecutor but I’m not sure relative credibility is the arena you want to fight this out in, there, sport. Trump’s cover stories about that meeting have been debunked one after the other, and in general, well, the situation speaks for itself.

You know they read Wonkette, where they pore over every video clip for the one most ridiculous-looking frame.

11 Likes

I’m looking forward to this news item:

Giuliani is currently under a criminal investigation for his business dealings.

5 Likes

This whole Presidency
Who ya gonna believe
Me or you lying eyes
Ministry of Dis-Information

6 Likes

Rudy’s a fool, of course, but he’s more entertaining than Kellyanne and SHS combined.

2 Likes

“A person who is found to be an incredible liar, he’s got a tremendous motive to lie now because he’s got nothing to give, says it, all of a sudden, at the 11th hour. I don’t think anybody believes that,”

The lack of self awareness is just amazing to me. It’s like a dog barking at his own reflection.

6 Likes

Quick critique, Rudolf: When you’re lying (which is like always) try to keep your tongue in your mouth.

2 Likes

“He’s been lying for years…on behalf of our mutual client.”

As usual for Giuliani, this is not well thought out…

5 Likes

I gotta say Trump’s morning Twitterstorm reads a lot more coherently than his recent public appearances have sounded. I say they’re staff-produced.

Due diligence. They’re professionals.

6 Likes

You can’t hide your lyin’ eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you’d realize
There ain’t no way to hide your lyin eyes

4 Likes

How can you not LOVE this??? Rudy out there screaming about what a LIAR Cohen is (3 months after saying what an ‘honorable lawyer’ he was) but Cohen was Trump’s lawyer for over 10 years and NOW he’s a ‘liar’? Oh OK. So all that stuff when he DEFENDED Trump are lies too? WTF?

2 Likes