Discussion: Giuliani: Beyoncé's Super Bowl Performance Was 'Attack' On Cops (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #245708

But what does that have to do with 9/11?

34 Likes

I enjoyed the Halftime Show.

And YOU are a hateful gnome.

19 Likes

Emiliano - have you been having trouble getting into the comments section on many stories. This story has been up for a long time yet just 3 comments. I have tried 3 different browsers with the same result and even restarted my computer.

4 Likes

I also had the same problem and was just now able to access comments.

5 Likes

We all have the same problem–it’s TPM, not your browser.

4 Likes

Giuliani: “Let’s have, you know, decent wholesome entertainment.”

Like a man in drag.

With his mistress.

And Bernie Kerik.

30 Likes

Why do I think Florida every time I see Giuliani?

5 Likes

Rudy loves his cops. Just ask his favorite one, Bernard Kerik, famous for turning the apartment donated as a rest-spot for 9/11 responders into his own private sugar shack.

11 Likes

And yet every time I write TPM to tell them, they act like they have no idea. How is that possible? Never mind,

6 Likes

The depths to which this cretin will sink in order to appear relevant. Pathetic.

11 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

So, Giuliani “doesn’t get it,” thats hardly surprising. Social commentary by artists is not new. I guess for old Giuliani the answer is “blowing in the wind.”

“The halftime show I thought was ridiculous anyway,” he said. “I don’t know what the heck it was. A bunch of people bouncing around and all strange things. It was terrible.”

2 Likes

I don’t know why anyone asks his opinion about anything. I thought the half time show was great.

1 Like

I emailed them about the comments and got a prompt response

“…have you been having trouble getting into the comments section on many stories. This story has been up for a long time yet just 3 comments. I have tried 3 different browsers with the same result and even restarted my computer.”

For $2.95 a month TPM allows comments unimpeded by delayed access issues.
1 Like

A noun, a verb, and argle bargle.

26 Likes

Well that’s encouraging. I have been emailing all morning

For fucks sake

1 Like

Sigh. This happens every year there’s a halftime show with black performers or when someone black sings the National Anthem. I’m sure he also took the time to call Cam Newton a thug. Because that’s also a requirement of rage machine, Super Bowl Monday morning quarterbacking.

18 Likes