Discussion: Giuliani And His Ex-Firm Trade Jabs Over Whether Secret Payoffs Were Chill There

1 Like

This should be interesting. . . "We do it all the time won’t play well.

22 Likes

Throwing the law firm under the bus is totally gonna encourage the top notch lawyers to join Trump’s defense, since they weren’t keen already.

29 Likes

Go Rudy go!

21 Likes

The next caravan you see will be Mueller’s.

Paddy wagons as far as the eye can see.

11 Likes

“Greenberg Traurig was also home to lobbyist Jack Abramoff…”

They have only themselves to blame for hiring toxic, criminal pariahs like these in the first place.

They deserve to lose serious book over such colossal errors in judgment.

No sympathy whatsoever.

You lie down with today’s GOP, you get up with crabs, herpes, hepatitis, syphilis, chlamydia, and the clap.

45 Likes

And that is the nice stuff.

8 Likes

Pro Tip: The Family Values Republican’t way to keep your mistress quiet is to have your lawyer pay her off with his own money without your knowledge…

12 Likes

I think Giuliani’s ex-firm needs to announce it is conducting an ethics review into work Giuliani did at the firm to assure its clients and the New York state bar not only Giuliani as an attorney for their firm but also all attorneys at their firm do what do not “do that all the time for their clients”. In fact they need to conduct an ethics review to make sure it has NEVER been done without clients knowledge. But if it has been done for their clients, that law firm better know some good lawyers to negotiate settlements with their soon to be former clients.

I mean seriously, I need $100,000 so all I need do is allege to Giuliani that a client of his screwed me. Not only is this clearly a violation of a lawyers oath, it would bankrupt Giuliani’s clients or they would soon not be his clients.

One other point, as Giuliani’s statement is an admission of unethical if not criminal behavior on behalf of his law firm, Giuliani himself should be put under oath and asked to name all clients for whom without their knowledge but using their money he paid off people to keep quite.

51 Likes

Having “done business” with GT, I’d say they deserved whatever acrimony arises in their direction, crabs and herpes included.

5 Likes

My guess he wants to be Trump’s fixer. Damn fool.

2 Likes

“Quote, ‘They don’t know what they’re talking about. We do this all the time. They do this all the time for their clients,’” Wallace said Giuliani told her.

Oh, I’m sure that they know exactly what they are talking about.

And they know exactly to whom they are talking about it.

2 Likes

… and the trump.

9 Likes

8 Likes

One other point I forgot to make, that it is impossible use a clients funds without the client knowing about it.

That is a lawyer must provide a billing statement to his clients stating where every penny of any retainer or other money is being spent. Failure to provide such a statement is in itself a violation of an attorney’s code of conduct.

9 Likes

You know bed bugs are harder to get rid of.

5 Likes

Don’t forget ringworm, scabies, and lice.

5 Likes

Also strangles, swayback, wobbler disease, and Potomac horse fever.

9 Likes

The firm responded to the inquiry only after issuing a joint statement with Giuliani announcing that Giuliani was resigning from the firm, citing the long-term time commitment his representation of Trump would require.

So, Ghouliani resigned so he could spend more time with his family.
Yeah, that kinda family.

3 Likes

Wow. Things are disintegrating for Trump at an alarming rate. Soon the bloodletting will commence. Trump and his toadies are biting off way more than they can chew and it is going to choke them. Enjoy :smirk:

8 Likes