Discussion: Ginsburg Goes Even Farther In Her Criticism Of 'Faker' Donald Trump

Can we clone the Notorious RBG for the next dozen SCOTUS appointments?

11 Likes

Uh-oh. if the Notorious RBG is on his ass, The Orange Phony better get ready for some nova-sized hurt.

3 Likes

ummm… yeah… as much as I love and respect RBG her remarks raise the question of whether she would recuse herself if any of Donnie Dipshit’s lawsuits reached the Supreme Court…

4 Likes

But the Supreme Court is supposed to be apolitical! :wink:

Ginsburg Goes Even Farther In Her Criticism Of ‘Faker’ Donald Trump

FURTHER.

Farther relates to physical distance. Further relates to figurative distance.

This is introductory grammar, fer chrissakes.

1 Like

I guess RBG doesn’t give any fu*ks either. I wonder if this means she doesn’t expect to stay on SCOTUS much longer. Certainly it’s been speculated.

2 Likes

“It’s highly unusual for a Supreme Court justice to be so candid as to offer their thoughts”

LOOK! LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKS NOTORIOUS RBG DOESN’T GIVE!!! LOOK AT THEM ALL!!!

10 Likes

Trump: I am giddy that I will be naming her replacement to SCOTUS. I doubt she will live thru my swearing in ceremony.

RBG knows Clinton will win and that the Senate may well flip. She can then think about retirement. So the odds that a Trump case will appear before her are exceedingly small. She is playing poker, and winning. And how is this so different from Scalia trash talking Obama ll the time–a sitting President?

6 Likes

completely different…

one was a bloated pompous blowhard with an over inflated opinion of his Constitutional intellect and understanding of what the Founding Father’s actually meant…

the other is Ruth Bader Ginsburg…

6 Likes

Remember that her “best friend on the court” was Scalia who talked about everything and never recused himself from anything.

3 Likes

Sorry…what was your question again??

5 Likes

" He really has an ego. … "

Due to her fond friendship with Scalia, very few understand the ego of powerful men like RBG.

3 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

1 Like

yeah yeah…

I respect RBG enough to think she would do the right thing… she doesn’t have to use the conservative part of the Court as her examples…

1 Like

All the copy editors were killed in 2003.

3 Likes

She is merely voicing an opinion, which she has every right to do. Thomas, as just one example, is literally being paid through his wife by the very groups arguing before the Court. Hell, its part of her sales pitch.

O’Connor had her son working on the Bush campaign, and repeatedly made comments that she wanted Bush to win so she could retire. Not only did she make public comments, she refused to recuse herself from the Bush v. Gore decision…in which she voted Bush.

This is hardly a “both sides do it” situation.

7 Likes

“It’s highly unusual for a Supreme Court justice to be so candid as to offer their thoughts, let alone criticisms, of a candidate running for the U.S. presidency.”

It’s about time. Seems to me we heard an awful lot of comments from Scalia and others on the Court. Of course, Thomas says nothing and keeps his head low while his crazy Mrs. is out there trashing liberals and Democrats. Good for you Judge Ginsburg!

2 Likes