Discussion: Gingrich: You're 'Not Supposed To Gain 60 Pounds' When You're Miss Universe

1 Like

And you’re not supposed to argue with your wife about divorce papers as she lays in a hospital bed, Newtie…

20 Likes

4 Likes

Good grief when Trump isn’t digging the hole deeper one of his surrogates steps in to dig for him.

13 Likes

This is clearly a winning argument.

12 Likes

We all saw the video of her exercising at Trump’s demand – and there is no way she is 60 pounds overweight. That is a disgusting exaggeration perpetuated by Trump to justify the vile misogynistic way he treated her. This is what 60+ pounds overweight looks like:

and here is Miss Universe exercising at the time Trump claims she was 60 pounds overweight:

18 Likes

It’s a trap! The only way out is to keep talking about fat women! FAT FAT PIGGIES.
Not like you, Newt… you’re still barely an eft.
@feathered_head That’s 80 lb. or I’m Miss Universe.

9 Likes

OMFG! Talk about a fat fucking pig!! Jeeze, these people (conservative Republicans) are relentlessly mean, heartless and stupid. Seriously … shaking my head.

8 Likes

How many chubby old men will have lectured a Miss Universe on weight by the time this is done?

Gingrich then went on to repeat unflattering news stories that have circulated…

The former House speaker went on to call Clinton’s invoking of Machado a “trap” and blamed the media for continuing to cover the story.

Sorry, that would be chubby old has-been men.

6 Likes

Excellent use of eft. You must be a crossword puzzler.

3 Likes

Gingrich: I left my wife when she gained just 5 lbs and she was sick in a hospital bed. Trump is too generous for a white male.

3 Likes

Newt, aren’t you scheduled for a hunting trip with Cheney this fall?

4 Likes

“Gingrich: You’re ‘Not Supposed To Gain 60 Pounds’ When You’re Miss Universe”

But it is a-okay when you’re a male congressional representative!

Don’t you just love these obese old men, insulting women about their weight!?!?

4 Likes

Keep talking, you fat corrupt old man. Keep talking.

9 Likes

White male privilege is ugly, figuratively and literally.

ETA: I’m white male myself, so I feel privileged to say this. :wink:

8 Likes

Yes, and they should keep this scandalous weight gain in the news for at least a week !

4 Likes

“ahead again.” WTF?

I think Newt hates Trump ! Maybe he bears a grudge over not being the VP pick ?

1 Like

Obese Newt, thrice married (like Trump and Rudy), should keep his pie hole shut.

5 Likes

Here are the two interesting tidbits for me out of this.

1. The former House speaker went on to call Clinton’s invoking of Machado a “trap” and blamed the media for continuing to cover the story.

Is the infamous famously camera hog Gingrich REALLY telling the press they should not be covering what he is saying at this precise moment in time? Because, you know, talking about the story to the media does sort of make the media keep covering it.

1. “By the end of the week, he’ll be ahead again,” Gingrich said, according to The Daily Mail.

So their own internals are already showing that the debate cost them voters. So much for Trump’s spin on the freepers bullshit online polls.

8 Likes