Discussion: Gingrich At CPAC: I Hope Obama's 'Farewell Address' Comes ASAP

Discussion for article #233747

Run, Newt, Run!

3 Likes
"They live in a different world with a different value system and they literally don’t get any of the facts," he concluded.

Seriously, this endemic and constant projection by the residents of Wingnutistan is just embarrassing at this point.

Someone needs to stage an intervention. STAT.

4 Likes

O/T: comment abilities are still kind of goofy, constipated, or not working at all.

4 Likes

What’s the liberal version of CPAC? I’d like to read some articles about great speeches given by Sen. Warren, Gov. Brown, etc. I think we spend too much time talking about how much the conservatives suck.

4 Likes

Yeah, yeah, yeah … You know, I would be at a brick wall, too, if asked to come up with anything positive about you.

Here’s to hoping to see your moving on to the afterlife … er, I mean retiring, as well.

Thank you – now I realize it isn’t me or my computer.

This is CPAC. Reality abides elsewhere.

1 Like

I’ve seen hinky commenting for quite a while. Searching for former replies sometimes it won’t load.

1 Like

Jon Stewart made the point the other day that Conservatives continue to whine about how the world doesn’t fit into their vision of what the world is suppose to be…that the world and facts literally do not jibe with their vision of how the world is suppose to function. The problem is that they would rather destroy the nation and the world than change their views to fit inconvenient things like facts.

3 Likes

When are we going to hear YOUR farewell address?

You were kicked out of congress for corruption years ago. Yet, here you are. Hogging up camera time. As if anyone cares what you have to say.

Sigh.

1 Like

Thrice married, crass, corpulent, corrupt ex-Congressman is lecturing us on values??? Dear Lord, such rank hypocrisy.

2 Likes

I guess the grifting has been drying up lately for this piece of shit and he figures he better step up his game. The Palins are in town and he doesn’t want to miss fleecing any of the GOP rubes while the going is good.

1 Like

farewell address?
Since Gingrich never really gets around to truly accomplishing anything himself
… we could simply agree to settle for hearing his eulogy as soon as possible …

1 Like

Mitt Romney beat this man in the GOP primaries. That’s all you need to know.

1 Like

When are we going to see the completion of that Mars space station thing he was boasting about? Time’s running out.

1 Like

This man gives “I have no shame” a regular airing. Why is he there? Selling another book? Setting up another fund raising gimmick? Free loading?

You’re right, and as an example HRC gave an important talk in Silicon Valley on Tuesday to women executives from that industry, and what she said was an indication of how HRC the candidate would address economic issues particularly those affecting women. It doesn’t matter if one supports HRC or not, not important, but to the point, it is news than other than from Crazy World.

Does the Pillsbury Doughboy know half the country feels the same about him?

Aww, that’s sweet. He misses the Clintons.

1 Like