Discussion: Gillibrand Marks Official Start Of 2020 Campaign With 'Brave' Video

I gotta admit that other than that,I really don’t know that much about her.

She is both a total idiot and a total disgusting politician. She pretends to be a lawyer. Lawyers are about FAIRNESS for all and a FAIR PROCESS. She denied this to Franken.

She is a total idiot, because every time her ugly stupid face shows up, she gets HORRIBLE comments and she is still out there pretending that the is the Blonde Avenger and Answer to All Questions. She’s just a dumb blonde bimbo moron.

Why? Because when she shoved the shiv into Franken, she killed herself, and she doesn’t even know it. It was a stupid stupid act, and one which showed a TOTAL inability to see beyond the end of her nose. As stupid as the moment Hillary put that server in her closet.

I doubt she will get re-elected.

Well, I don’t agree about that. When you have a clear distinction like sex, that splits the field into subfields. You compete not against the whole field, but against others in your class. Women do have a strong hand this election. If there are 2 women, they will get a lot of support. In fact, the large number of men works against any man in the field, and particularly against the bottom end candidates. Yang (who is this guy?), Booker, Beto - they all are lightweights with no legs. They are gone soon. My guess is that the field will narrow to Harris, Warren, Biden, Saunders, and maybe Butigieg (oddness factor, plus the guy seems pretty savvy) after a few rounds. Biden, Saunders, Warren are all too old. I don’t like Harris, but she could well survive the early weed-out phase and make it easily to May 2020 or so. After that I dunno.

2 Likes

This is Yang, a vulture capitalist, look it at like a vanity undertaking similar to Williamson’s. I’ll remain opposed to Biden until the nominee is chosen, then I’ll be torn about whether to vote for him or leave the box blank. More than that I’m just going to hope Dems show some logic in picking the right one.

Andrew Yang, 44

Former tech executive who founded an economic development nonprofit [Venture For America]

Democrat

“Universal basic income is an old idea, but it’s an old idea that right now is uniquely relevant because of what we’re experiencing in society.”
Is running a long-shot campaign on a proposal to establish a universal basic income funded by the government.

Has drawn some media attention for highlighting tech issues like robotics and artificial intelligence.

SIGNATURE ISSUE: Establishing a universal basic income of $1,000 per month for all Americans.

What Roger Stone and the Women Accusing Al Franken Had in Common

https://palebluenews.com/roger-stone-woman-accusing-senator-al-franken-common/

Of course Franken’s roles in fictional comedy would make him toxic. Just look at that fool who did the Bonzo movies (Bedtime for Bonzo for instance). No one ever took him seriously enough to elect him to anything.

… oh wait …

1 Like

She was just te- elected in 2018 with 67% of the vote.

1 Like

Her life’s been on ‘easy mode’ since day one, and now she thinks she has the chops to lead.

I don’t think so. Go away please - you will not win.

sometimes, just keeping you mouth shut and keeping you opinions to yourself…is a good idea…she ‘volunteered’ to stab FRANKEN… no-one asked her…she joined the club all by herself.

Well said. I want to like Gillibrand (she’s my senator), but her previous opposition to strong gun control laws are a big turnoff to me. That being said, in the unlikely event she is the nominee, I will run to the polls to vote for her over Trump, then I’ll go out to my car, change my hat and shirt, run back in and vote for her again, just like I and other liberals do in every election!

[quote=“nickdanger, post:93, topic:85688, full:true”]
She is both a total idiot and a total disgusting politician. She pretends to be a lawyer. Lawyers are about FAIRNESS for all and a FAIR PROCESS. She denied this to Franken. She is a total idiot, because every time her ugly stupid face shows up, she gets HORRIBLE comments and she is still out there pretending that the is the Blonde Avenger and Answer to All Questions. She’s just a dumb blonde bimbo moron. Why? Because when she shoved the shiv into Franken, she killed herself, and she doesn’t even know it. It was a stupid stupid act, and one which showed a TOTAL inability to see beyond the end of her nose. As stupid as the moment Hillary put that server in her closet.[/quote]

Is there a female politician you admire? If there is, how pretty is she and what color is her hair?

I doubt she will get re-elected.

When?

You have got to be kidding!

Wait – you oppose capitalism?

It’s not necessary to go into a misogynistic rant about Gillibrand. She’s incompetent and unfit to run for presidents for reasons having nothing to do with being a woman and how she looks.

Just the opportunistic ones.

1 Like

Wait – you think capitalism can work without opportunism?

I guess it’s a good thing you’re in deep blue SF in deep blue CA because this is how Shithead got into my WH… :expressionless:

2 Likes

I could be persuaded to consider Klobuchar, if she undergoes counseling in office management and reasonable treatment of staff. Throwing things at people is not acceptable. If Warren had not gotten all mixed up in the indian mess, she would be good.

Gillibrand is a bottle blonde. There’s a reason.

She dyed her hair for a reason. She’s attractive, and most successful politicians are. Being attractive helps. Most of them are tall. Fat politicians don’t do well. These are long-established patterns.

My favorite politician, Stephanie Herseth-Sandlin, was successful in South Dakota for several terms due to 2 factors - she is the grandson of former Gov Herseth, and she was really cute. In person, she’s amazing. She has the political ability to walk up to you, pat you on the back, hold your hand, and really embrace you. Nothing sexual, just a very effective political hands-on approach - like Joe Biden.

1 Like

Leaving the box blank is rarely a good idea.

Leaving it blank when Trump is on the ballot is certifiably insane, or so I would argue.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available