Discussion: Geraldo And Drudge Square Off Over Immigration

Discussion for article #225746

Geraldo has a radio show ? really ?

5 Likes

Being forced to agree with Geraldo, even if it’s just this once, hurts…But yea, the cesspool that is drudge sinks lower and lower every day.

15 Likes

Maybe part of the problem is that people continue to insist that the Drudge Report is some sort of “authoritative website” rather than a meth-fueled, paranoid right-wing tabloid propaganda outlet.

27 Likes

“…Drudge told Washington, D.C. radio station WTOP in what was a rare interview for the famous recluse sociopath.”

And, on another note, it is just me or does Geraldo look like an opossum gnawing shit from a wire brush?

5 Likes

From one dude I’d love to punch in the gut to another that I’d like to kick in the face.

And I could have a beer with Geraldo after punching him in the gut, as long as we have a common enemy in Drudge.

2 Likes

This is about as interesting as watching fat men mud wrestling. Move on.

5 Likes

Click on the WNEW link in this thread,very enlighting not only for us but I’m quite sure for Geraldo also. WOW !

“I have to say that the level of discourse on these unaccompanied children from Central America has been appalling. It has been disgusting. It is the worst kind of jingoistic rhetoric ever. And Matt Drudge with this massive website is doing his best to stir up a civil war. I mean, shame on Matt Drudge.”

It sounds like Geraldo just read the Drudge Report for the first time. He must be absolutely shocked to realize that the worst kind of jingoistic rhetoric has been popular among Republicans for the past seventeen-years.

8 Likes

Cat fight!!!

Jerry Rivers: “His (Drudge’s) authoritative website…”

The phoney Hispanic must be reading a different version than the one accessible to the public.

2 Likes

I clicked on the link, read through was Geraldo said, it was sensible, but I made the mistake of reading the comments to his remarks. Drudge 10, Geraldo 3.

1 Like

Have a strong urge to grow a mustache?

It’s true that Drudge is the modern-day “Bill the Butcher” when it comes to stirring up hate against immigrants.

Okay, Drudge was a stinky celebrity fart smeller who became a stinky political fart smeller.

But, at least he never did this:

Geraldo has chosen to lie down with these dogs, so he shouldn’t be surprised that he has gotten up with fleas.

2 Likes

If Geraldo opened Matt Drudge’s soul on live television, it would be empty.

3 Likes

These are the people you got in bed with Geraldo. Too late to start complaining about your fellow travelers now.

3 Likes

Those were my exact thoughts! Geraldo, welcome to the GOP; apparently the two of you have never met before.

3 Likes

Pissing contest between 2 skunks

2 Likes

“His authoritative website…”

Is this some strange new meaning of the word authoritative I have not been previously aware of?

2 Likes