Discussion: Geithner Confronted Dinesh D'Souza Over 'McCarthy-Style' List of Gay Students

Discussion for article #222649

Dinesh is a dick. Case closed.

37 Likes

Beat me to it.

3 Likes

It’s probably even more true today than it was then, but 97% of scientists agree, Dinesh D’Souza is a massive schmuck.

12 Likes

“McCarthy-style.”

Something tells me D’Souza took that as a compliment.

5 Likes

…with a tiny penis.

7 Likes

Just goes to show – if you were a dick in college, you’re probably still a dick today. Cf. Chris Christie (http://christiegonewild.blogspot.fi/2014/01/chris-christie-was-bully-even-in-college.html).

18 Likes

Would that he were called that far more often.

2 Likes

Dinesh is too limp and flaccid to be a dick or a massive schmuck. He is more like a wannabe dick, which is why he outed the gay students so he could feel powerful.

In the same way, he then put out that limp-wristed smear “Documentary” about Obama before Election 2012.

Hope he is found guilty of Campaign Law violations, and forced to serve time.

Come to think of it, though, he WAS engaged to Laura Ingraham, so maybe they would aply that to his sentence and let him off for time served.

14 Likes

hm gaithner called dinesh a dick too kind if ya ask me … but geithner was the azzhole who was in the pockets of the banks and goldman sachs and did everything he could to help them instead of the american people so gaithner you a big ah dick as dinesh is even more so we know about dinesh but what about YOU

1 Like

Never much cared for Geithner… but I’m with him on this one.

7 Likes

That is mild for what the DSouza is …especially this instance!

1 Like

Yep. This guy’s been a dick ever since college. The amazing thing is that he seems to have a knack for getting paid handsomely and put into positions of authority, just for being a dick.

Now we know what the “D” in D’Souza stands for.

10 Likes

In other words, he’s a conservative.

6 Likes

He majored is Dickishness.

2 Likes

He is an Untouchable Dick and when he gets to prison he will know the true meaning of that term…

1 Like

This is Geitner peddling his makeover, wanting everyone to believe he has a conscience. Don’t believe a word of it. They’ll be more stories from his book making him look good, or a victim to the bankers he trusted. A variation of Greenspan’s same BS.

2 Likes

Well the answer is it probably felt good to him. When you’re a dick, doing dicky things is what its all about.

1 Like

Go Timmeh! Go Timmeh!

2 Likes