Discussion: Gay Hotelier Also Hosted Fundraiser For GOP Sen. Ron Johnson

Discussion for article #235692

Looks like Ian has more 'splainin to do.

Or another lameass apology.

10 Likes

Denial…not just a river in Egypt.

2 Likes

Reisner should read a newspaper or load an app that isn’t Grindr…

3 Likes

log cabin republican…and you’re shocked and angry? I seriously doubt that…Embarrassed that you got called out maybe, but shocked? Only way you could have been shocked is that you left this country in 1970 and went to an island cutoff from all the information in the world and you just got back 2 weeks before hosting that turd sandwich. They have every right to host whoever they want, but they also must accept the blowback as part of the deal.

7 Likes

Did this ‘shock him to his bones’ too or was he too preoccupied counting the money to quiver?

4 Likes

Gay Hotelier Also Hosted Fundraiser For GOP Sen. Ron Johnson

Out NYC sez:
(Holds out hands as if weighing)
Money or altruism?
Money or altruism?

Money it is then!

jw1

2 Likes

Ian can always use the twink(ie) defense.

4 Likes

Except the real explanation needed is why he hosted a fundraiser for an idiot, regardless of the gay marriage issue.

4 Likes

I wasn’t moved to tears by his original apology either. He sold out his identity and the rights of those like himself for the financial gains of his 1% status.

3 Likes

Money Talks.
Idealism stops at the Corporate Office door.

Ahem. I think we’re missing the bigger story here, i.e. somebody giving donations to Ozymandias.

Ian meets Karen Walker

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/61178477/large.gif

4 Likes

After you are that successful in business, you cannot plead ignorance for inviting Senator Cruz to dinner in your home. Sorry, just don’t buy it.

3 Likes

I guess he has been outed as a republican ?

1 Like

He may be channeling his inner Log Cabinboy

3 Likes

Jesus Christ, idiots. Minimize the TMZ page and read a goddamn news site a little. No excuses for this.

2 Likes

A lot of people like to ask me, “What’s wrong with Wisconsin? How can you be so stupid to elect these idiots?”

My question is, “What’s wrong with Manhattan? How can they be so stupid to finance these idiots?”

9 Likes

Very good. May I steal that to use when people make comments about Texans and Cruz?

4 Likes

Man, these New York gay hoteliers are almost as clueless as Elizabeth Hasselbeck trying to figure out how to use a manual can opener. Almost.