Discussion: Gallup: Trump Approval Rating Now Lower Than Obama, Clinton Records

more people did vote for Hillary

1 Like

I think you mean “prophet”.

1 Like

I believe the Styx or Rubicon is 21%. Then chances of survival fall to 0%

Also, tiniest inauguration ever and fastest to worse.
Trounce had best pace himself, even shitgibbons rest.

Vlad’s orange-headed step brother is having a sad this week. More sad than the first 8 in fact, so, Super Sad is more like it.

George the lesser should start tweeting just to taunt Trumpp and maybe help him to sink below his all-time loser of a number.

Trumpp’s New Deal. Build a wall out of used tweets and fabricated horseshit. Sort of an adobe of pure crap.

1 Like

I see negative numbers! Hah!

1 Like

“Impotus” ? That is very good, deserves wide usage !

1 Like

Thank you! I agree.

Full disclosure: I stole it from the Daily Kos image gallery. No idea who originally posted it. I suspect they won’t mind it getting very wide exposure, so I’ll say “feel free” on their behalf :wink:

Dag nabbit I want plain old text smilies. Oh well.

Back on topic – Memes are nothing if they are not viral…

1 Like

Hmmm… sometimes I think I screw up, sometimes I think it’s the TPM comment code but in any event the comment right above (or below, depending) was meant to be in reply to you :^) Thanks again.

1 Like

Wow, first in history. Another thing for The Donald to brag about …

1 Like

Walsh was from Illinois, don’t know what district, but he ran for the senate and was defeated by Tammy Duckworth. He really needs to be ignored, but they hate giving up their 15 minutes

1 Like

Really? I’ll have to ’ use the Google’ to find videos '! I haven’t watched the show since Stewart left.

If they were truly men of god, I might use Prophet. However considering their “guidance” and the way the so called church leans, “profit” is the more correct term.

1 Like

more people did vote for Hillary

That was your clue :wink:

1 Like

In case you had any trouble…

…but Rachel Maddow surpasses Bill O’LieALot.

The repubs have the rich of course, the anti taxers, the anti abortion folks, the haters, the religious nuts and the ignorant. Insane.

My guess is that 18% are the “hey, at least we headed off World War III” cohort. I expect Stein voters’ approval of Trump to crater as soon as it’s clear to them that he will do far worse things in Syria than Clinton ever thought of doing.

Wow. And Washington Post seems to have another one going with quotes that I somehow missed.

2 Likes

LOVE it! Here I thought I was on to something but Trump’s battiness and affinity for Twitter just makes for so many options.
Edit: the Frederick Douglass​ quote. I forgot that one!

Thanks!

Sarcasm’s not what it used to be, apparently.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available