Discussion: Gallup: Trump Approval Rating Now Lower Than Obama, Clinton Records

Out of curiosity I went over to PPP… their most recent Presidential poll is from late February. As you might guess, Trump was still at 90% or higher among Republicans.

But the hilarious numbers were for Stein voters—fully 18% of them think Trump is doing a good job and a gobsmacking 50% “aren’t sure” whether the Trump White House is running well or not. LOL

Howdy. Joe Walsh is a former congressman, I think from Iowa, who’s said all kinds of Louie Gohmert/Steve King/Michele Bachman(except no religion)stupid shit. He’s like Rush with no corporate sponsors.
That guy above thread–assume it’s a guy–yapping about Hilary is a taunt/mock the liberals guy. when Trump is at 17–my idea of his low support, same as support for the bill that’s everybody’s fault except Trump-some of these jokers will still be here "warning"us that they’ll take full control in 2024, or 2022 . Gonna ring kind of hollow since we see they can’t accomplish anything when they’re in except to stab each other in the back. We think these people are more numerous because their whole life is spent throwing stones at people.

I made up my mind about him after remembering that nobody thought Trump would win, so why piss off Chaffetz who would harm Comey’s agency–budget power. Also nobody expected those 70,000 to vote for Trump so it seemed easy. Now there are reporters all over the place so if Comey was tempted to a cover-up, he could first look at Nixon’s fate, then reflect that whatever he wanted hidden would eventually be all over WaPo and Mother Jones and even Colbert. The FBI isn’t leaky now but when the investigation ends it might be different. So I’m sure he’ll bring out whatever they get. Hopefully we lose Trump. Also Pence has such a reputation for stupidity I’d rather keep him as long as Ryan, whose job nobody wants, is next in line.

2 Likes

Frankly I am becoming seriously terrified for the survival of my country. With R’s in Congress who seem to have no loyalty to the Constitution as written and Jared being given a ludicrous portfolio of responsibilities in spite of the fact that he is 36 years old and knows very little and isn’t especially bright. The creature squatting in the Oval Office with the considerable powers of a POTUS, a man who burns with plots of revenge against anyone or any group he perceives has crossed him, is a real horror show.

1 Like

This is a game of political limbo: “How low can he go?”

When his approval numbers stop dropping (after a few more fiascos) we will know exactly how large the basket of deplorables is.

more people did vote for Hillary

1 Like

I think you mean “prophet”.

1 Like

I believe the Styx or Rubicon is 21%. Then chances of survival fall to 0%

Also, tiniest inauguration ever and fastest to worse.
Trounce had best pace himself, even shitgibbons rest.

Vlad’s orange-headed step brother is having a sad this week. More sad than the first 8 in fact, so, Super Sad is more like it.

George the lesser should start tweeting just to taunt Trumpp and maybe help him to sink below his all-time loser of a number.

Trumpp’s New Deal. Build a wall out of used tweets and fabricated horseshit. Sort of an adobe of pure crap.

1 Like

I see negative numbers! Hah!

1 Like

“Impotus” ? That is very good, deserves wide usage !

1 Like

Thank you! I agree.

Full disclosure: I stole it from the Daily Kos image gallery. No idea who originally posted it. I suspect they won’t mind it getting very wide exposure, so I’ll say “feel free” on their behalf :wink:

Dag nabbit I want plain old text smilies. Oh well.

Back on topic – Memes are nothing if they are not viral…

1 Like

Hmmm… sometimes I think I screw up, sometimes I think it’s the TPM comment code but in any event the comment right above (or below, depending) was meant to be in reply to you :^) Thanks again.

1 Like

Wow, first in history. Another thing for The Donald to brag about …

1 Like

Walsh was from Illinois, don’t know what district, but he ran for the senate and was defeated by Tammy Duckworth. He really needs to be ignored, but they hate giving up their 15 minutes

1 Like

Really? I’ll have to ’ use the Google’ to find videos '! I haven’t watched the show since Stewart left.

If they were truly men of god, I might use Prophet. However considering their “guidance” and the way the so called church leans, “profit” is the more correct term.

1 Like

more people did vote for Hillary

That was your clue :wink:

1 Like

In case you had any trouble…

…but Rachel Maddow surpasses Bill O’LieALot.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available