Discussion: Gallup Poll: Majority Of Republicans Crave A Different Nominee

1 Like

Sorry GOP’ers. You brung the idiot to the dance. . . now you dance with him.

10 Likes

“Elections have consequences” Was it Cruz, who said that ?

1 Like

But, don’t make the rest of us dance with him!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Today in the theatre of the absurd:

CTE=Chronic traumatic encephalopathy, no doubt ensuing from all those years that Hillary Clinton spent as a star linebacker for the Bulldogs while at Yale.

11 Likes

When asked if they were pleased with Donald Trump as the Republican presidential nominee, only 46 percent of Republican voters said they were happy with the candidate, and another 52 percent were looking for someone else.

6 Likes

No backsies; You Built This.

3 Likes

“Majority of Republicans crave a different candidate, but will hold their noses and vote for Trump anyway.”

FIFY

3 Likes

And STILL, she’d make a better president than the Noodlehead.

4 Likes

yep. to the GOP: 40 % of your party is nutso-cuckoo. donnie just put a number to it, bringing the slugs out from under their rocks.

2 Likes

If they had a different nominee, in a matter of weeks, they would want to dump him or her, too. The RW propaganda machine has succeeded in preventing any Republican from simultaneously exciting their base AND garnering support from the general election electorate. Their base is terrified, hopeless and woefully misinformed but outside of the RW bubble, the American electorate has entirely different expectations.

1 Like

They had so many folks running, he never got more than 50% till near the end. As a Democrat, I truthfully didn’t see anyone else I believed to be much different, but maybe a couple were competent enough to run the country somewhat and not straight into the ground like Trump will if given the reins. The others would probably be only like Bush and drive us to near depression levels.

3 Likes

And yet, no new news on Yam-man’s doctor’s letter to the electorate…because of course they have to report on the outrageous things people say on the right without that same standard applying to his Royal Orangeness. Pure bunk.

Next up for media attention, or should I say, obsession…more bullshit using rightwing narratives in regards to fucking emails because its all about fairness, right?? Yeah, right. Same old, same old…Benghazi has conveniently transmigrated into non-stop email crap and its nothing but switch and bait while the media keeps playing along.

I’m soooo sick of this nonsense.

I heard there was a media account about how much more hostile the trumpsters are towards the media at his rallies too. You think they’ll report about that anytime soon?

4 Likes

You guys could have, like, chosen someone else, eh?

1 Like

Exactly! I am far more concerned about the ones that won’t own up the supporting the creep, as they don’t want to be painted as the racist, hate-filled trumpanzees they truly are. The educated, more affluent ones. Who are going to pull that curtain and vote for the twit.

3 Likes

Oops.