Discussion: From DOJ To 'Fake News' CNN: Ex-Sessions Spox Has A New Gig

1 Like

Why. the. Hell. would. they. do. this?

I don’t trust anyone who sold their souls to this administration. I wouldn’t trust them to coordinate my socks for the morning. :socks:

8 Likes

WTF, CNN? Why hire her “to coordinate political coverage” when she has no experience doing such a thing?

Do they want to make sure they get that all-important Trump racist base perspective?

8 Likes

Hey they hired Rick Santorum

7 Likes

Even CNN needs a token right wing asshole to provide some semblance of equivocation / bothsiderism…

7 Likes

After McCabe’s descriptions of Session aired last weekend, I hope that CNN reconsiders. I mean her gig was spit/shining moldy overt racism as policies of “Justice.” It’s not a good look for CNN.

2 Likes

Hey, CNN hire me I’m more politically knowledgeable … something smells about her hiring.

3 Likes

I could sort of understand CNN hiring her as a commentator, both-siderism and all. But why in dog’s name hire a Trump/Republican operative to “coordinate political coverage of 2020”? Wouldn’t you want a, oh I don’t know, a journalist for that job?

9 Likes

Why on Planet Earth do they keep HIRING these shills?
Corey Lewandowski
Rick Santorum
Megyn Kelly
Now THIS one.

6 Likes

EXACTLY. This is the opportunity to be the unseen hand that people will not know is crafting/skewing the coverage!!!

The Fox Machina…or the Fox in the CNN house.

4 Likes

I guess Fox no longer has any openings since there are SO many donnie castoffs to employ.

5 Likes

What the effing eff.

Or maybe “coordinate” means “we have to pay off some kind of favor, so we’re giving her an office but she’s too horrible to even be allowed on air.”

1 Like

You’re asking this of the network which is giving free airtime to Howard Schulz, who may represent Trump’s best chance for reelection?
CNN wants Trump to win.

4 Likes

They are trying to compete with Fox. A huge mistake.

3 Likes

Yeah I know but the last time cost NBC how much?

1 Like

A mere bag of shells…

1 Like

I think Kelly cost 'em somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 million?

4 Likes

CNN is owned by wealthy folks who like the layer of pay-for-play that Trump has added to his aspiring Russian kleptocracy.

1 Like

He’s certainly done wonders for their ratings.

2 Likes

All part of CNNs businesses plan. Tump is good for ad revenue.