Discussion: Fresh Off Second-Place Finish, Trump Calls Cruz's Speech 'Rambling, Overly Flmboyant'

Discussion for article #245458

Trump: Over 72% of Iowans thought that Cruz should go back to Canada. He just doesnt get the hint. Majority of Iowans dont want him elected as POTUS.

2 Likes

In a parallel universe the other Donald Trump sits alone in a room with feces covered walls.

6 Likes

Donald Trump criticizing the length and flamboyance of a speech - the irony is too rich for words.

25 Likes

Ted Cruz, much like his father, loves to hear himself talk…and talk…and talk…and pass judgment on just about everything. In his “victory” speech, Cruz went on and on and on. My sense is that his supporters probably wanted to hear from him, but more than that, to just savor the moment rather than hear more of Cruz’s rantings. That’s just me and I am shocked that I agree with Trump on this one.

6 Likes

Has Trump ever given a speech that wasn’t rambling?

It takes one to know one.

5 Likes

“Trump: Cruz’s Rambling Iowa Victory Speech Is His ‘Howard Dean Moment’.”

Pretty sure the operative meme after this election will be a “Donald Trump Moment”.

So many from which to choose – and the best are yet to come…

(Meanwhile, the DC establishment and its Pee-Wee Soccer scrum of corporate “journalists” will all enjoy another chance to Dean-bash all over again.)

10 Likes

Who’s the $79,000 moppet-looking socialite standing next to Trump?
Looks familiar.

6 Likes

Anybody who watched all of Ted Cruz’s far too long, rambling, overly flamboyant speech last nite would say that was his Howard Dean moment!

And yet nobody said that except for Trump.

Conclusions:

1. Trump is full of it.
    or
  2. Nobody watched all of Cruz’s speech.
3 Likes

Trump calls Cruz’s victory speech “overly flamboyant”

OoooKay … Trump calling somebody…anybody as being overly flamboyant tells me we haven’t seen the true depths of what Trump is capable of.
This will truly get ugly in the not too distant future. I weep for my country.

3 Likes

You are speaking of the Universe we all left … dragged away (when trump declared his candidacy) into a wormhole. And now we have no way back to where the normal rules of politics prevail. Since trump declared and created that oxygen vacuum that did the dragging we have been experiencing “trump 24/7” a condition of unreality only corrected by massive intake of mind altering substances. And pop corn.

2 Likes

Next week the Donald will use his tiny hands to wipe that smirk off your fugly face Ted.

11 Likes

And his grapes were sour, too!

3 Likes

Hey, it’s already ugly! I am amazed the short-fingered vulgarian said this about Cruz, once again showing poor judgment and the lack of a staff ‘filter’ who Trumpet could ask if this was a good idea…not!

Now that the cat’s out of the bag, I do hope the right wingers really start to go after the “1st loser”! He’s even more thin-skinned than I ever thought and will probably blow up like the Hindenburg, gas bag that he is. Wow, blowing up and going down in flames at the same time…maybe he can take Palin with him!

The first words in Cruz’s victory speech were “To God be the glory”. That’s Republican for “Allahu Akbar!”

25 Likes

That was really clever.
I like clever.

2 Likes

Oh the next week is going to be all sorts of entertainment.

8 Likes

Wow, it took him and his team all day to think up that lame tweet? Trump has hit the wall.

3 Likes

How’s that whole “running the table” thing workin’ out, Donnie?

1 Like

Oh c’mon, Donald Trump has no fucking idea who Howard Dean is, or what he inadvertently became famous for—that’s inside baseball stuff that might as well be nuclear physics to Trump. It’s painfully obvious that this tweet was written by one of Trump’s staffers.

6 Likes