Discussion: Franklin Graham Hits Buttigieg For Being Gay: 'Not Something To Be Flaunted'

1 Like

… but apparently religious intolerance and bigotry is.

37 Likes

Yes, being gay is not something to be flaunted, unlike being a hypocritical, intolerant, bigoted, self-important, self-advertising snake-oil salesman.

47 Likes

Wish someone would launch a investigation on this crook, you just gotta know he is committing a bunch of crimes.

18 Likes

Being Franklin Graham is not something to be flaunted…

27 Likes

A bigot speaks and we are all supposed to bow down and agree because of his father. Not this old man… his father was also a bigot.

20 Likes

The Twitter sermon predictably backfired.

12 Likes

I think this is good – get the issue out in the open and see where people stand. I also think this kind of attack tends to backfire, and Graham may wind up making Buttigieg more popular. Sometimes when you make people stop and examine what they actually feel, where they wind up standing isn’t the expected result.

39 Likes

[Quote] Pence in turn scolded Buttigieg for picking a fight when “he knows better. … he knows me.”[/Quote] Thats probably why he is calling you out as a bigot…

26 Likes

Huh, so being gay is a disqualifying sin, but adultery isn’t? You can’t pick and choose your beliefs.

29 Likes

"Them homos should hide it. Like Miz Linz. Nobody has any idea he’s one of them. "

12 Likes

C’mon, Internet: somewhere out there is a photo of Franklin playing 3-way kissy-face with his wife and the poolboy. GET IT OUT THERE.

15 Likes

New you American Christianity, are you?

6 Likes

Great Post

9 Likes

Franklin Graham: you can’t be both gay and a Christian

Also Franklin Graham: it’s just fine to be a serial adulterer and a serial sexual assaulter and a serial liar and be a good Christian… so long as you’re a Republican

38 Likes

I hope you turn out to be correct, but on issues like gayness, people lie to pollsters.

7 Likes

:moneybag:

Bet he’s a self-loathing closeted homophobe. The old GOP pattern.

7 Likes

It is how he has made a very profitable living. (Life often simply isn’t fair. He better hope that his ideas on Divine justice do not hold true for himself.)

11 Likes

Sadly, no. But the inconsistency should always be pointed out. :smile:

4 Likes