That’s groping?
As if the Republicans care.
Al Franken, Elliot Spitzer and John Conyers walk into a bar, and the bartender says, “Sorry, guys, we’re closed today for a fundraiser for Sen. Roy Moore’s re-election campaign.”
“He immediately put his hand on my waist, just grabbed a handful of flesh and squeezed a couple of times,”
How in the hell is that sexual misconduct!?!? Of course she didn’t want to address whether her allegations were deserving of his resignation.
There is a big capital “D” emblazoned on my bright blue cape, and they way I see it is Repugs are about to gain a seat in the Senate while the Dems have lost one over the same damn issue.
Ummm…this does not sound like groping. It sounds like someone upset she’d gained 20 pounds.
I dont clutch the soft parts of women when i hug them or pose for pictures. I try and have as light a touch as possible. Anything more could be misconstrued as creepy. I think this could be a generational issue. Also Al did not resign due to this single incident. But the pattern is he was perceived as creepy by quite a few women.
ETA. I wish he didn’t have to resign. He was my favorite senator. The democrats made an example of him and it was a political move. I hope his career is worth it in the long run.
Oh come on…it’s cruel for the victims…it’s not even a court of law. So now we have a system where all women have to be believed cause they are women? Have you met liar in chief Kellyanne? How about the O’Keefe shill that tried to trick the Post? the lack of balance here is insane. This does seem more about her than him I’m sorry to say. If someone can explain to me how Roger Stone knew about this before it happened in an innocent way I’d like to hear it. Yeah is Al too handsy probably but pretty sure you could say that about Joe Biden. To me it speaks volumes that no one on his staff or anyone from his years at SNL have come forward. That is not a predator or a serial assaulter.
Problem is…Republican voters, men or women, don’t care that one party is better for women. Even Republican women don’t care. It’s not what they’re about.
I’m sorry, but someone’s going to have to give me a damn rulebook if that counts.
I wouldn’t have done it, because I’m not touchy-feely. But I I can see the touchy-feelers of the world of both genders, particularly the gorilla-handed ones like Franken, would without the slightest sexual intent.
I am a man, so it’s different. But I also get that putting up with touchy-feely people is kind of my job because it’s my hangup.
Yes men should just be able to walk up to women that they don’t know well and grab the rolls of fat and squeeze. You know kind of make fun of them for not be trim and fit. All in good fun of course. Just letting them know that they don’t meet the high standards of how a woman should look, but that he might still like to have a roll in the hay with her.
Women just tend to think of sex differently guys. Most guys would love it if chicks came up to us and grabbed our crotch started kissing us etc. Men, a lot of us, would be in heaven. Women just tend not to be this way and I think this is what all of this, Al, Donald, Roy, etc, is about. Women tend not to like this but have had to put up with it for centuries.
Hell, the women are worse.
Amen, amen, and A-MEN!
Or another way to view it, she wanted his photo, so he put his arm around her and placed his hand correctly on her waist. She felt like his hand was putting to much pressure on her. So that is the line we are drawing now?
This isn’t some stranger walking up and grabbing someone by the pussy, we are talking about a person taking a photo and the persons hand was on their side. Are you saying Al gets off by grabbing onto womens sides? It just doesn’t make any sense.
She’s just as much of an extremist as the Republicans. Congratulations . . . . .now go away.
There is simply no comparison between Moore and Franken. With all due respect, this is most definitely not the same damn issue.
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP…WTF do you WANT??? NOTHING is good enough. You didn’t have the GUTS to tell him to back off but you are all OVER the place whining about what he should or should not SAY, CONFESS, FALL ON HIS SWORD…where were YOU? What were you AFRAID of? Why aren’t you afraid NOW???
good. the democrats can say they have the moral high ground now that franken is gone.
meanwhile, roy moore, clarence thomas, trump and the GOP that controls every branch of government get to stay in the majority and roll back women’s reproductive rights, equal pay, defund planned parenthood, suing
sexual assaulters, etc.
how’s that working out for women, huh?
I agree with you, I should have worded it better but I meant in the #metoo era going on today.
because of course all 3 of those are the same
:eyeroll: