Discussion: Fox Reporter Gives House Dems Some Docs Related To Spiked Stormy Story

1 Like

Fox has journalistic standards?

19 Likes

Fox has denied the allegations and the then-editor who reportedly extinguished the piece because it was not up to the network’s journalistic standards.

First laugh out loud moment of my day.

19 Likes

To be Fair and Balanced Fox would have to drive a spike though Guiliani’s heart…

5 Likes

One only has to look at the hair color on this woman to figure out why Faux didn’t take her up on her story. Its not rocket science, folks.

12 Likes

She does have the other attributes necessary to a Fux News female “journalist.”

4 Likes

I would think a Fox reporter would be excused for thinking journalisitc standards was not one of the criteria for submitting a story for publication.

2 Likes

@srfromgr and @eldonlazar

Thanks for stealing my only comments.

Sheesh, first thing in the morning. I can tell this is going to be a landmark day.

6 Likes

http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/g/x/gxnrpdsi8cceccs.

add jpg to the end of the link above as proof of her faux news quals.

I didn’t want to soft-core-pron up the thread with the pic.

“Gives House Dems Some Docs…”

Works for me…

2 Likes

So she graduated from the Columbia School of Journalism, did she?

1 Like

Columbian School?

2 Likes

10 Likes

What standards do fux have ?

None!

3 Likes

Hey everybody, she got forced out at Fox News because she revealed that she was infertile and that made her less sexy in the eyes of management, so maybe hold off making comments on her appearance when the story is about the actual journalism that she did and how it was suppressed.

4 Likes

Oh, come on – they do have a standard: Does it fit the right-wing narrative?

Yes: Publish!

9 Likes

Yeah, FOX is tough on brunettes.

Great! Let’s bring that editor down to testify as well, and see if he’s willing to restate that under oath.

2 Likes

There is soon going to be huge run on popcorn reserves. Buy yours now!

Yes, let’s have a full and frank discussion of how Fox News’ journalistic standards allowed wall-to-wall coverage of Benghazi and Birther stories, but somehow managed to spike any mention of Stormy…

4 Likes