Discussion: Fox News' Steve Doocy: 'I Actually Remember' Muslims Cheering On 9/11

Discussion for article #243268

A guy I know saw Doocy blow a Labrador. Pssst, pass it on…

44 Likes

Now there’s indisputable validation!

13 Likes

Starting now…I call 'em out for what they are.

He’s a fucking liar! Trump craps out a big one and Doocy smacks his lips and says, “Mmm, tasty.”

LD

13 Likes

If they were your neighbors Steve, get them to go on your show and give specifics on exactly where this was, etc. Should be easy, yes?

21 Likes

When even Bret Baier has grown weary of the “I remember it so therefore it happened and that’s all the proof I need to provide” meme, you’ve really scraped the bottom of the derp barrel.

12 Likes

If you remember it, asshole, there must be tape of it. Prove it.

9 Likes

Unless it was tweeted, it never happened.

2 Likes

No need to whisper, hundreds of people saw it!

LD

16 Likes

Fox News’ Steve Doocy: ‘I Actually Remember’ Muslims Cheering On 9/11

And I remember that a spaceship from Omicron Alpha Seti Two landed in my back yard some time back and paid of everybody’s student loans.
Oh, and they have bases on the dark side of the Moon too.

8 Likes

a Lab?

I heard he boinked two Russian wolfhounds. He had a vulgar friend with him who was blowIng a horse. I don’t know that guy’s name, but I definitely remember that he had short fingers.

7 Likes

“Fox and Friends” co-host Steve Doocy came to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s defense on the show Monday, saying he “actually” remembers hearing about Muslim Americans cheering the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks.

Does this idiot not understand that whether he “heard” about such celebrations, it does not validate Trump’s claim that he saw the celebrations on television? Produce the video, or admit you are a liar, Trump.

9 Likes

And I remember hearing about Santa Claus. Guess what I found out many years later? Take a hint Steve … just put a cork in it (actually for him, it would take two corks, as he speaks out of more than one hole).

4 Likes

I think I remember seeing someone who looked like Doocy cheering on 9/11…

2 Likes

Actually NO you don’t. It. DIDN’T. HAPPEN.

What a bunch of lying buffoons.

2 Likes

“”“according to my neighbors, they saw with their own two eyes, there were people celebrating,” the Fox host said”"

If so that would those “two eyes” a 10,000 check from Trump to go on FOX and say that. No such people exist. If they did we’d be sick of them by now.

1 Like

are you it was the dude who isn’t Doocy?

After awhile, even their female friends all look alike to me.

1 Like

You must be mistaken, you have to live in Van Nuys to be a horse fluffer.

3 Likes

Doocy went on: “I also remember there was video on television. I don’t know if that was from that town or New Jersey. Nonetheless, Donald Trump says there are a lot of people out there who verified the idea of his story.”

Dear Elizabeth

When you leave ‘dodge’ in a couple of weeks, pretend that Doocy is your property and take his grayish blond (radio edit) with you.

Thanks

1 Like

Oh that poor puppy!!! Where’s PETA when ya need 'em?

4 Likes