Discussion: Fox News' Stacey Dash: End Black History Month To Stop 'Segregation' (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #244909

“Clueless” Nuff said.

25 Likes

no quotes.

3 Likes

A hypothetical White History Month would discuss things like the Magna Carta, the Age of Exploration, the Renaissance, religious persecution causing British citizens to migrate to the colonies, the drafting of the Constitution, etc. If you didn’t learn this stuff the first time when it was taught to everyone in school, it’s because you are dumb. A special month dedicated to re-teaching these things will not help.

12 Likes

Wow - What a dumb #(&!#&$_

3 Likes

Your 15 minutes are over Stacey…

3 Likes

I guess she’d show up at the Oscars this year, then.

Boston might push back a bit on banning this parade, since we’re not Irish, we’re Americans:

13 Likes

As long as we are eliminating divisive TV channels…

14 Likes

What can I say but, google “Stacey Dash Naked”

1 Like

Boy, did the producers pick a good one when they chose Dash to … just be herself onscreen.

The right often seems to downplay what the left wants to highlight: witness Romney’s discussion of income inequality in quiet rooms, or now this example.

To my way of thinking, you can’t fix a problem unless you acknowledge it first, and income inequality and a legacy of racism are still problems we have to confront.

7 Likes

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Indeed.

Who is this dumbs and what is her claim to “fame”. The stoopid is deafening

Judge Judy’s not on the Supreme Court? What??

8 Likes

Just love the false equivalency fallacy of this argument. Why Stacy…thats mighty white of you…

5 Likes

George Clooney writes an op ed and the conservatives are jumping up and down how anyone who listens to a Hollywood actor must be an idiot.

Yet if that Hollywood idiot is a conservative, that is OK. Stacy Dash (didn’t know who she was until I just look her up now), Clint Eastwood, Sonny Bono, Ronald Reagan, and a looooong list of country singers are patriots with important ideas that need to be heard.

9 Likes

Judge Judy over Justices Scalia, Alito, Thomas and Roberts … any day! She is mouthy at times and interrupts people pretty often (gotta be aware of that clock and airtime), but she’s fair and knows her shit. I haven’t watched her in so many years, but if she’s the same as I remember then she’s more qualified and honest than the ones I listed here.

2 Likes

TPM’s dommyluc: End Stacey Dash To Stop ‘Assholerization’.