Discussion: Fox News Officials Call Protests At Tucker Carlson's Home 'Reprehensible'

@reggid

2 Likes

I’m sure that there are many, many women who were impregnated while listening to Barry White on the radio.

8 Likes

I think you mispelled “Barry White”.

Twice.

ETA: @lastroth “Jinx!”

8 Likes

But Neil was the father.

3 Likes

She was fortunate. All it did for me was cause a case of minor impetigo.

3 Likes

Getting back on topic, Tucker Carlson is an ignorant, smug douchebag. Discuss.

6 Likes

I am sure that they were all actors paid by Carlson himself. Now it may not even had happened. Where is the video? Police Report? I call it BS !!!

3 Likes

Recent events across our country clearly highlight the need for a more civil, respectful, and inclusive national conversation.
Would you please create a gold framed placard of that statement and send it to the oval office please.
You know , the pathological lying wack job stinking up the White House

3 Likes

I’ve heard Tucker Carlson suffers from impetigo.

2 Likes

if i was him, I wouldn’t say a thing and imagine myself to be Henry Fonda. However this era’s motto is clearly the following

soooooooo

3 Likes

Huh, I had no idea. Well then, I retroactively take back my semi-rooting for the Red Sox because clearly their fans are insufferable and undeserving. And such is the force of my rooting that, absent it, the Dodgers would have swept them.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4930465

1 Like

What’s there to discuss? I do believe whether his family wants it or not, “Tucker Carlson was an ignorant, smug douchebag” will be on his tombstone or mausoleum plaque.

3 Likes

Well, the Kochs need some place to spend their money now that Walker is gone.

BTW and OT, this happened in Madison, WI, yesterday. We have a GOP legislature, for the record.

2 Likes

Whatever. I hope you all are incapable of a night’s sleep forever

Tucker paid the protesters .

“The incident that took place at Tucker’s home last night was reprehensible,” Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and President Jay Wallace said in a statement.

Know what else is reprehensible? Tucker Carlson.

2 Likes

I have been to two of his live concerts back in the day. He actually was not bad at the time. I had concerns for my wife’s friend\college roommate at both however.

The friend is a church mouse type. Extremely reserved, practical and shy.

Up high in the seats, wife and I ended up standing on each side of the roommate, locking our hands in front of her to keep her from dancing herself over the rail and off the stands, taking a serious header in Dallas. We also saw lingerie hitting the stage during several pieces. In San Antonio, we saw several little old lady types and one senior guy all go dancing down the aisles during Dancing in the street.

Your point stands.

1 Like

That needed to be said.

Tucker gets a comeuppance he so rightly deserves.

1 Like

Such is his power. True Fact #3: The Revolutionary War was fought over ownership of a Neil Diamond CD. It was ours.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available