Discussion: Fox News Officials Call Protests At Tucker Carlson's Home 'Reprehensible'

1 Like

Protests At Tucker Carlsonā€™s Home

This is bad in most circumstances. But I am willing to turn a blind eye in Carlsonā€™s case. Hannity and Lyinā€™ Sarah as well.

2 Likes

Until I see proof, I think this might be a set up. Remember the woman who carved a backwards ā€œBā€ on her face and blamed democrats? Where is the video evidence? No cell phone video, no neighborhood camera evidence? Iā€™m skeptical.

10 Likes

Now, now no need for a pipe bomb, tucker just needs a box of ex lax, or bottles and bottles of prune juice.

3 Likes

InfoWars has a video up, showing the protesters actually burned Carlsonā€™s house to the ground, shot his dog and stole his car.

11 Likes

Park a tumbrel in his drivewayā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™d be a video that I want to seeā€¦

2 Likes

Those of us in the media and in politics bear a special obligation to all Americans, to find common ground.

Ok, letā€™s see what you can do there. Go for it.

ā€“crickets (likely)ā€“

6 Likes

This is fake news. These are fake protesters being paid by the Koch Brothers.

3 Likes

We as a nation have become far too intolerant of different points of view. Recent events across our country clearly highlight the need for a more civil, respectful, and inclusive national conversation. Those of us in the media and in politics bear a special obligation to all Americans, to find common ground.

previously

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/10/24/instant-inevitable-cries-false-flag-after-bomb-threats-targeting-clintons-obamas-cnn/?utm_term=.436e820d168e

The false flag talk spilled over to Fox News, as well. While discussing possibilities with Martha MacCallum on Wednesday, former FBI profiler James Fitzgerald brought up the ā€œfalse flag.ā€

Fitzgerald said the bomber could also be ā€œsome Democrat, low-level person ā€¦ who just decided, you know what, Iā€™m going to put this out, because two weeks before a major election, whoā€™s going to look like the bad guy here? The Republicans."

ā€œFascinating,ā€ MacCallum replied.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/08/24/tucker-carlson-walks-back-bogus-south-africa-scaremongering/?utm_term=.3e8b98092f02

btw, i canā€™t find the MacCallum quote about how the US would be able to pay for wars, if government leaders blew up the social welfare net, but i theek that i got enough.

13 Likes

While I donā€™t have a problem with protests, I do have a problem with someone clearly yelling ā€˜pipe bombā€™ on camera.

4 Likes

ā€œunacceptableā€ and ā€œreprehensible.
Sounds like a description of Tucker to meā€¦
`

6 Likes

Neil Diamond on camera has the same effect on me.

4 Likes

Of course these people should not do this yadda yadda yaddaā€¦

Charles Pierce tweets (sorry I canā€™t link at work) that he wrote something critical about Tucker. Tucker then shared Charlesā€™ private email address with his audience, and subsequetly he and his family got death threats.

11 Likes

What did Tucker say about Acosta?

"Jim Acosta and the network he works for donā€™t know much at all about [immigration]. They donā€™t know how many immigrants come here every year or how, they just donā€™t have any clue as to how many should come ideally. They know very little of the economic effect those immigrants have on Americans who already live here because they donā€™t care enough to find out.
ā€œThey are utterly ignorant on the subject of immigration and yet, and here is the amazing part. They are still filled with absolute moral certainty and boundless self-righteousness. They are buffoons in other words,ā€

Acostaā€™s father came to the US as a refugee from Cuba in 1962.

19 Likes

which song?

2 Likes

And how long before Dr Blasey Ford can live a normal-ish life again? Ever? Iā€™m all about deathbed conversions, but until Fox cleans up its act I trust them this much:

10 Likes

ā€œThe violent threats and intimidation tactics toward him and his family are completely unacceptable."

Good to see Fox finally draw a line in the sand for human decency and the sanctity of familiesā€¦

ā€¦the nanosecond a rich, white Republican feels threatened in his multi-million-dollar suburban home.

#3,000ChildrenInCages

15 Likes

Thoughts and prayers to Tucker, but itā€™s too soon to have a discussion about these protests. To use Tuckerā€™s suffering for political purposes would be exploitative.

12 Likes

Though there are willing folks who will yell ā€˜karmaā€™ as if its a hosanna, again, no oneā€™s voice should be on audio, clearly yelling ā€˜pipe bombā€™.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available