Discussion: Fox News Legal Analyst Compares Roger Stone's Arrest To Bin Laden Raid

They not only had side arms, they had what we call assault rifles, heavy-duty military-grade machine guns

Same as every gun humper in this country.

What’s your beef?

Did you ever think this was because the M F’er is guilty as fuck?

22 Likes

Roger and his buddies need to quit their whining.

35 Likes

I compare Fox News and It’s analyst to Soviet era Pravda
All the news we see fit to tell you with our special Faux news filter

8 Likes
  1. I might agree if there were a bullet in Stone’s brain and two in his chest, but there aren’t, so nonsense & stupidity still reign at FOX.

2. Florida is a stand-your-ground state. Ergo, the Feds had to assume the worst from Stone. And, really, isn’t he the worst?

3. No advance warnings were given so that Stone couldn’t destroy any recording/computer equipment holding evidence.

19 Likes

And that’s what we did, sat in the back of the patrol car and drove to the
quote Scene of the Crime unquote. I want tell you about the town of
Stockbridge, Massachusets, where this happened here, they got three stop
signs, two police officers, and one police car, but when we got to the
Scene of the Crime there was five police officers and three police cars,
being the biggest crime of the last fifty years, and everybody wanted to
get in the newspaper story about it. And they was using up all kinds of
cop equipment that they had hanging around the police officer’s station.
They was taking plaster tire tracks, foot prints, dog smelling prints, and
they took twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy photographs with circles
and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each
one was to be used as evidence against us. Took pictures of the approach,
the getaway, the northwest corner the southwest corner and that’s not to
mention the aerial photography.

15 Likes

According to this article there were 79 commandos involved in the Bin Laden operation.

7 Likes

Should have run an armored car through the front door

6 Likes

I’m not joking. We have a mental health care crisis in this country. Are these guys nuts?

3 Likes

Oh puhleeze…the nerve of these sycophants.

1 Like

Oh lord…I am SO TIRED of ignorant ‘let-me-search-for-an-egregious-comparison’ hacks on FOX. SO tired.

6 Likes

Yes, exactly the same, but I’m pretty sure the bin Laden raid had a better ending.

9 Likes

Oh, blow me, Jugs. Oh, I’m sorry. I meant to say “Judge”. I guess I was thinking of that other FoxNews genius, Jeanine Pirro.

3 Likes

There’s a word for this. I believe the word is “Hyperbole”.

3 Likes

They have side arms and assault rifles every time they go to arrest anyone - that’s our police these days, just like the military so you got that part right. But what you missed is that there ain’t nothing special about this arrest - they do this every night somewhere in America, all levels of law enforcement.

16 Likes

Let’s be 100% fucking clear: there was ZERO force used.

None. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Z.E.R.O.

This was all preparatory to a flight risk and not one ounce of it was used when Stone correctly decided to come quietly in response to a knock at the door and a quick look at his chances of escape.

15 Likes

They knocked on Stone’s fucking door. Gee, what a blatant disregard of his Constitutional rights.

15 Likes

Bin Laden raid: carry it out in a foreign country, 7000 miles from DC, without any notice to or permission from the foreign government and with the aim of getting in and out before the government of that country can respond to the intrusion.

Stone raid: Drive 15 miles from the FBI office in Miramar, FL, to Stone’s residence in Ft. Lauderdale.

8 Likes

I’ll remember Judge Napolitano’s words when some cop shoots a 15-year-old black kid in the back just for walking down the street carrying a can of iced tea and a bag of Skittles.

17 Likes

Whatcha in for, kid?

5 Likes