Discussion: Fox News Host On Migrant Children: 'These Aren't Our Kids'

1 Like

Just like Obama was not their President.

35 Likes

Brown kids. Black kids. Not “our” kids. Understood.

51 Likes

Nice
2 camps now
Compassion and fuck you foreigners your lives don’t count, even if you’re a baby
Should have stayed in the womb

11 Likes

The Voice of Russia needs to be taken off the air.

22 Likes

Just an unbelievable lack of decency or humanity. These are our kids. They are human beings. How can Brian Kilmeade hear the sounds of those children crying “mommy” and “daddy” and say such a thing? What a horribly damaged human being he is.

Shame

54 Likes

Their argument
People say we’re better than this
No we’re not

18 Likes

"These are people from another country and now people are saying that they are more important than people in our country who are paying taxes and who have needs as well.”

Who, dumbass? What “people” are saying that the migrant kids are more important? One name. I’ll wait … but not more than a couple of hours.

20 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when “okay so it turns out there weren’t WMDs, but it was still important and worth it and a good decision because at least we rescued the Iraqi people from Saddam” was the go-to Republican talking point.

How times change. A more innocent era.

24 Likes

Hey Fox - your dog whistle is failing - you (again) dropped the mask - and your racism is hanging out there for all to see its gruesome glory.

11 Likes

Kilmeade is now officially pro-choice?

3 Likes

I know it’s doing fine in the ratings, but to me, this TV spinoff just doesn’t have the same ‘magic’ that the original “Anchor Man” movies had.

2 Likes

45 Likes

It’s truly sad how many people think it’s a valid argument to say that if we help any noncitizen in any way it means we’re putting them ahead of our citizens. It’s the same thing they do by pretending that Dreamers are somehow ripping us off if we let them get jobs to support themselves and pay taxes. These people can’t cover a single issue without reinventing reality to make themselves the victim and then getting upset when we don’t all play along.

Shorter GOP: Empathy is for the weak!

39 Likes

I am reminded of very distant relatives with the same surname who were the “good Germans” in the 1930’s who spewed their not so veiled hate, passive-aggressive nonsense, and stayed silent and looked the other way. I later met some of them in the 1970’s and they were really unrepentant when in private talking to a ‘relative.’

8 Likes

Well, they are our kids now.

17 Likes

These are children. The safety and well being of every child is OUR responsibility. They are the future.

8 Likes

58 Likes

Like 1000+ times

1 Like

I thought these guys were in favor of the slogan “All lives matter.”

43 Likes