Discussion: Fox News Commentator Calls Carson Scrutiny A 'Lynching'

Discussion for article #242653

Totally unlike Fox News’ coverage of Obama. Or Hillary.

12 Likes

Todd Starnes has an eerie resemblance to any number of people who answer “surveys” on the Onion.

13 Likes

And the base will applause in agreement.

A lynching is when you spend 8 years denying a birth certificate is a birth certificate.

21 Likes

Conservative logic 101: Trying to verify stories in an autobiography that his editor and publisher obviously didn’t bother to do = “lynching.”

9 Likes

Well, don’t worry, everybody. I’m sure Starnes will go back to accusing all of us of playing the race card any minute now.

5 Likes

Well…it was only a matter of time. The word is electric.

Fox also said that this is a distraction from Benghazi hearings and the direct connection of Bill Ayers (Episode 981) to Obama.

4 Likes

Todd is right. No media figure, let alone any Republican, has ever tried use Barack Obama’s inadvertent comment about “57 states” as a means of criticizing his intellect. Nor did any of them ever question Barack Obama’s academic record at Harvard, whether he achieved his grades solely through affirmative action, nor did they ever demand to see his transcripts. To do so would be beneath the professionalism and dignity of Republicans and media figures.

23 Likes

“High tech” lynching is what he’s looking for.

8 Likes

I can’t wait until he discovers how conservative media has been lynching the president for the last 7 years. He’ll be apoplectic, I’ll bet.

14 Likes

Yeah, I think Starnes wins conservative buzz word Bingo.

3 Likes

Media questioning black conservative: “Lynching”

Media questioning white conservative: “Witch hunt.”

This is an important distinction to make. For them. For some reason.

4 Likes

Fox News Commentator Calls Carson Scrutiny A ‘Lynching’

A term the Fox News audience both understands clearly and possibly participated in personally.

jw1

7 Likes

Interesting choice of words …

A Lynching THAT would MAKE Hitler PRoud!1!!!one!!!1!

5 Likes

Note to permanent white victims: avoid using the word “lynch.” Bad karma. At least.

5 Likes

Fox Noose knows all about lynching. They must not think Dr. Ben is a thug. So far…

The fact that there is so much to dig up and reveal speaks more to Carson’s fraudulence than it does the media’s ferocity. Also, when you’re the front runner, EVERYTHING is going to be dug up, scrutinized, discussed ad nauseum The candidates who can’t hack it are left attacking the press and whining about how unfairly they’re being treated. The winners, Bill Clinton, W., Obama spent very little time complaining about their portrayal in the media and just did what they had to do. Carson is not presidential material. Period.

8 Likes