Discussion: Fox News Accidentally Shows Graphic Falsely Stating That Ginsburg Is Dead

Nothing is ever an accident on Fox. They’re just gearing up for the inevitable…

8 Likes

Oops! I accidentally spelt it Toxic, Lying Assholes and Friends.

7 Likes

Technical error? They have that graphic just a haphazard button press away?

Not that we needed proof, but this shows just how anxious and excited they are for RBG to die. What a bunch of fascist ghouls.

12 Likes

Seeing that image on the front page of TPM freaked me out for a second, before I read the actual headline. Might want to rethink how you present that, gang.

6 Likes

Ruth Bader Ginsburg to have cameo in The Lego Movie 2
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46944928

“These movies are so full of surprises,” Mr Mitchell told USA Today. “And we were thinking, ‘who’s the last person you would think to see in a Lego film as a minifig?’ - Ruth Bader Ginsburg!”
The judge, who had cancer surgery last month, hasn’t recorded any audio for the film - but the filmmakers say she’s given it her blessing.
“She said, ‘Of course, I’d love to be a Lego figure. That would be cool,’” Mr Mitchell says.

7 Likes

This is how they have fun down there at Fox News.

3 Likes

Would like it much more if they do the same for tRump and mean it.

2 Likes

Ghouls

I suppose if you were a Nazi, you enjoyed working at any of the concentration camps.

Can’t imagine it being any different working for Fox.

Exhibit “A” for adopting Britsh-type libel laws.

2 Likes

Exhibit A for why, until the GOP and FOX are totally marginalized nationally, voting Democrat and ensuring their majority in both Houses of Congress is a first priority. These people are not going to rest having just foisted Gorsuch and Kavanaugh on us for the rest of our lifetimes.

6 Likes

We will get back at them by expanding the size of the Supreme Court from 9 to 13.

1 Like

Or when Kavanaugh is convicted of rape.

1 Like

Fox News accidentally calls Elijah Cummings the “N word”. Fox News accidentally reports that Elizabeth Warren drowned an infant in a bathtub, then cooked and ate the corpse. Fox News accidentally donates huge sums of money to the local chapter of the KKK. Everyone knows these mistakes happen all the time.

2 Likes

In fairness (can’t believe I would write that regarding Fox), pre-written obits are not exactly news. I’ll guarantee you that the NYT and WaPo have theirs done for Justice Ginsburg. But they don’t accidentally run them on the front page. This smacks more of incompetence than malevolence. Okay, now I’ll go wash my mouth out with soap.

6 Likes

FOX now dreaming out loud

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure McConnell will be eager to bring that up in the senate the minute President Harris or Warren proposes it.

I wish people would start to accept the reality that the Supreme Court is likely lost for at least another generation. Kavanaugh will not be impeached, the Supreme Court will not be packed, Ginsburg is not going to live forever, it is not likely we will retake the senate in 2020.
This is what you get when you stamp your feet in a tantrum because you didn’t get your perfect pony candidate during the primary election.

1 Like

See Henry IV, when Prince Hal thinks his father has died: “The wish, Harry, was father to the thought.”

3 Likes

The Republicans are planning on gaining her seat in the event of her death. This is where the Democrats should start stomping and shouting

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available