Discussion: Fox Host: 'The Left' Is 'More Al Qaeda' Than Charlie Hebdo (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #231881

Ahhhhh… the things people will say for money.

You know, over the years this FOX thing has gone from pissing me off to making me laugh and shake my head.

14 Likes

In order to be Charlie you have to understand Charlie. Gutfield thinks what he does and what Charlie Hebdo does is the same thing… but Gutfield is just a bully. There’s a difference between saying stuff that is offensive and saying offensive stuff as satire.

3 Likes

There’s one subtle distinction, which is that people who don’t want other people to speak on their campus usually leave it at that. They don’t prevent the people from speaking anywhere on earth by shooting them dead with real bullets.

While we’re on the subject, I have to ask, knowing it’s a lost cause: Can we please say quash in these cases, not squash? Huge pet peeve.

21 Likes

Yeah, there’s no actual ability to make a useful comparison there. If brain-eating aliens invaded earth he’d be comparing liberals to brain-eating aliens because blah blah blah. Bugaboo du jour, the end.

8 Likes

Where is Ms. Rice’s grave? I was unaware she was murdered for exercising her free speech rights.

10 Likes

Yeah, the Dixie Chicks may disagree with what’s his name about which side is more like Al Qaeda.

38 Likes

I wish college’s weren’t so prissy, but hello, the media is far more responsible for free speech than college campuses. College professors are PAID to grade (which always in some ways amounts to a kind of censorship of) students’s writing and thinking!

C’mon Fox News. Show your openness to criticism of your own tribe! Hire Keith Olbermann and/or Noam Chomsky to represent alternative points of view on your news talk shows!

3 Likes

Burning stupid.

5 Likes

It seems the writer of this piece Macneal has a special mission, that is, to bring us news we don’t want to read or hear involving people we wouldn’t ordinarily pay attention to. That we need to hear what the opposition is on about is no justification.

4 Likes

I can just see KO at his sports reporting gig itching to scream out about these events, but he’s not allowed to.

3 Likes

Is he still subscribed to Inspire magazine?

Yes of course, a terror incident in France is all about the American Left. It makes perfect sense.

15 Likes

I’ve been reminded by my better half, the European and American history fan, that France is this country’s oldest and most reliable ally, going back to our revolution. I wouldn’t expect people paid to be glib to know that.

9 Likes

Bolling and Gutfeld between them don’t have half a brain.

If students and faculty don’t want to hear a speech from any particular person, they have a right to complain and to try to prevent the speaker from appearing.

That in no way circumscribes the speakers freedom of speech—it merely removes a particular platform for that freedom of speech.
The speech can still be made—without fear of being assassinated while working in an office----just not at that particular venue.

But such little things as facts never interfere with the ranting and raving of the mindless morons at FoxNews.

24 Likes

More from the morans at Faux.

3 Likes

FOX News: The Homeland’s Official News (*Let’s go full Godwin’s Law; they deserve it.)

Ein Volk (GOP Con & Tea Party Morons)
Ein Reich (Dumbfuckistan)
Ein Feuhrer (Roger Ailes)
Ein News Channel (We Distort; You Comply)

http://pavlovianobeisance.com/images/goebbels_news.jpg

6 Likes

I am so stealing that!

1 Like

What a white trash pus bag.

1 Like

And remember that student fees go to pay the speakers. You can insult me or offend me all you want, but don’t expect me to pay you for doing it.

16 Likes