Discussion: Fox Host Speculates Chelsea Clinton Timed Pregnancy To Boost Campaign (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #244046

What a dumb, classless piece of puke. Of course, he’s a Fox host, so I suppose that’s a redundancy.

18 Likes

Yes but that pales next to her efforts to give birth on a Moon rock so the child can establish residency and become the 1st Lunar President…

3 Likes

Bolling went easy on Chelsea actually, forgetting to tell his audience she’s giving birth to a gay Muslim feminist. Failed journalism sucks.

4 Likes

Fox: This is a common strategy to boost campaign. They are just following Trump’s daughter who is also pregnant. Typical liberals, just follow the conservatives.

1 Like

The morons at FuxSnooz are scared, as they should be.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, I was waiting for this one. Perhaps they can repeat that Hillary probably had her own daughter drugged and ordered her son-in-law to impregnate her to time a summer birth (convention time) as well.

5 Likes

You know, TPM, when it comes to Faux News, you could write the story beforehand. No surprise that this dunderhead made such a claim.

Typical and expected.

5 Likes

No DOUBT. watch HER TIme a miscarry TO GET Sympathy ANd VOTes for HEr CLINTOn. Disgusting!11!!1!!1!one!11!!!

10 Likes

On the other hand, when Eric Bolling´s mother became pregnant with him, it turned out to serve no purpose at all.

16 Likes

Honest to Christ. Pull up your panties Bolling…every once in a while a pregnancy is just that. The desire to have another child. Of course, you only REALLY care about the ‘babies’ when you can use them as a talking point, right?

5 Likes

Exactly.

Scared shitless I might add.

2 Likes

If she (they) did… good for them — GOP sucks at three dimensional chess —

Rare form ! +++++ 11111111111111111

Considering that this is Bolling we’re talking about here, it’s about as brilliant a comment he’s capable of.
Bless his putrid heart.

5 Likes

Dammit, it’s a baby; a grandbaby … this is news to take joy in. Congrats to Chelsea, Marc, Charlotte, Hillary and Bill. What a beautiful Chirstmas gift.

Of course, having never watched Faux, I don’t wake each day filled with hate and fear and conspiracy theories. My hat is tin foil free.

16 Likes

Pfffft!
They suck at 2D checkers.

2 Likes

To them, Chelsea only gets horny when Hillary runs for President. Her husband would have to be very frustrated.

2 Likes

The people he’s reaching already know this, and as a result, they’re not voting for the Democrat!

2 Likes

Jacks and hopscotch is even pushing it —

2 Likes