Discussion: Fox Host Slams FBI Over Flynn Lies: He 'Thought They Were Talking Among Two Buddies'

Yeah, cuz buddies are always lying to each other. It’s what buddies do…

27 Likes

Gee, who ever heard of cops being nice to a witness so that he lets his guard down and spills the beans?

29 Likes

The stupid runs deep in these people.

16 Likes

So when a pair of FBI Special Agents show up and ask questions it’s a social visit?

29 Likes

The FBI has been a conservative Republican-run organization from its start. Why wouldn’t Flynn assume that he was talking to “buddies?”

He probably was.

3 Likes

It’s 3 douche-bags on a couch and anyone willing to come on to say something apparently favoring their tribe, regardless of whether anyone actually believes it or whether it is even remotely coherent. We should be most worried about those among us who can digest this crap.

2 Likes

Same group of people who blame the young girl’s parents for her dying from lack of treatment at a detainment center.

3 Likes

Slight but important correction. He was talking to people who quite likely might have been buddies in a social setting. But this wasn’t a social setting, and he was talking to FBI agents, who tend to have high standards for professional conduct.

(Which is why the election meddling from within the NY field office is such a glaring issue, a stain on the bureau’s record, and in urgent need of some disinfecting sunlight.)

17 Likes

Funny how Flynn has already been demoted from Lt. Gen to Lt. Col. Soon, he’ll have been the coffee boy.

9 Likes

Flynn’s lawyers that suggested Flynn only lied to the FBI because he was caught off-guard by their questioning.

Exactly, not very smart, does anyone not know that they should keep their mouth shut with police of every strip. Does no one know that legally police may lie to a suspect.

5 Likes

Amen

5 Likes

What until the charges against the Trump family start piling up. You ain’t seen nuthin’ yet with these 3 perfect imbeciles on FOX and Friends…

9 Likes

If THIS is all they got, they be in trubble. :laughing:

6 Likes

Do you lie to your buddies about your dubiously-legal work with the Russians? I find that I do that all the time.

6 Likes

I dunno about you all, but I have tons of FBI friends that come by and ask all manor of questions about when I met with the Russian Ambassador and made contacts with Russian officials. Like every week…and when they come by for beers, I ALWAYS lie to them…

19 Likes

As Spock would opine:

Logical.

4 Likes

Friends lie to each other all the time…

that’s what they’re there for!

2 Likes

Fox Host Slams FBI Over Flynn Lies: He ‘Thought They Were Talking Among Two Buddies’ _______ This is EXACTLY the impression FBI interrogators do their best to create when questioning a suspect. My uncle was an FBI interrogator. When he slipped into that mode you wanted to buy him a beer and open your wallet.

10 Likes

Flynn was the worst kind of fool: a true believer.

He believed he could lie to the FBI agents because he believed they were on his side and shared his views about Hillary et al, and that anything they were doing at the WH was simply proforma. I’m guessing when the questions came he was stunned at how much they knew having no idea their had been an investigation underway for months including wire taps.

Worst of all, he has raised his son to be as big a fool as he is.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available