Discussion: Fox Host: Rove 'Laughing Himself To Sleep' Over Hillary Health Storyline (AUDIO)

Discussion for article #222791

that’s funny. I heard that he always fell asleep masturbating to My Little Pony pictures.

11 Likes

Laughing or crying, KKKarl’s pillow is always wet with tears…

4 Likes

Karl still believes he’s a playa.

He’s not.

6 Likes

Karl and Chris better get their ducks in a row, because Rove’s already walking it back:

“Now, is this going to be the issue of the 2016 presidential campaign if she runs?” Rove told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “No, it’s going to be a minor thing.”

I love how getting smoked by Bill Clinton is somehow a “victory” now. lol

Good God these Republicans are pathetic.

4 Likes

Yeah, Rove is clever like the turd blossom that he is. Well, I’m not sure about the blossom part.

I’m still laughing at Rove’s temper tantrum on election night, 2012.

8 Likes

Wallace is the serious one at Fox? So lying is OK as long as it’s politically smart. Maybe it is smart, because even with the debunking following quickly, some people will forever believe she suffered brain damage. That smear will be circulating for decades.

3 Likes

Quite fitting that it was Bill Clinton that got the last laugh!

Well, of course.

Rove’s a fuckin’ troll and he succeeded in doing what trolls do.

3 Likes

How about Rove laughs himself to death? Much more entertaining.

1 Like

“Politics ain’t beanbag”

I swear if I hear that cliche one more time i’m going to take a hostage.

1 Like

I think ol Karl’s worried that the Koch bros. are getting ready to cut him loose, which is going to put a huge dent in his income.

2 Likes

For Rove to start the whispering campaign is amoral. His laughing at it proves it’s amoral.

1 Like

I thought he pleasured himself to thoughts of a nude Ronald Reagan riding a unicorn.

BREAKING: Fox News endorses future Democratic attacks on GOP candidates; “Well, it’s not out of bounds…[its] smart and effective.”

3 Likes

And just exactly who is he laughing at?

Karl Rove still thinks Mitt Romney won the election.

1 Like

And the sad thing about all of this is that Wallace actually thinks this is a good thing.