Discussion: Fox Host Presses Carson: Do You Need To Get Better At Saying What You Mean?

Discussion for article #241489

Don’t ever change moron.

11 Likes

Uh, did he just play the race card or am I over-interpreting this?

4 Likes

Vanilla, Manila, Wasilla, whatever.

11 Likes

Don’t worry Ben, Trump and Jindal’s constant verbal diarrhea is making you look like one of the saner ones in the posse.

6 Likes

You’re giving him too much credit. This is both a Freudian Slip and a stunning display of his ignorance outside of the OR. Seriously, a “vanilla envelop”? This would be fine if he were 8, but to be Yale graduate who thinks everyone’s been saying “vanilla” all this time would be really sad if it weren’t so damn funny.

15 Likes

Armstrong Williams: Doc, you should run for President
Ben Carson: You know damn well I’m not going to win that nomination

AW: Yeah I know but it doesn’t matter, there’s money to be made post presidential run as the standard bearer for tokenism in the conservative movement

BC: Really?

AW: Hell yeah, how do you think I’ve been making a living all these years?!

5 Likes

Other than the exterior, there isn’t even a ray of daylight between the ideology of Juggalos and the Republican base. Well, the Juggalos are bit more reasonable, and at least they don’t pretend to want to do anything but tear shit up.

5 Likes

I disagree. Carson’s remarks on the shootings yesterday were several degrees of insanity beyond Trump, who basically said, “eh, what can you do?” and Jindal, who placed all the blame on absentee fathers.

Carson argued that A) people should rush armed gunmen and B) no amount of bullet ridden corpses is worth even the slightest gun control. He is going into full on victim blaming with those comments.

And let’s put them together. In his fictious accounting of how HE would have gone all superhero and rallied everyone to rush the guy…his speech would have been something like “he may kill some of us, but its better that we all die than he not have the right to be carrying that gun right now!”

THAT’S a whole new level of insane in my book.

14 Likes

Carson says he won’t make an effort to avoid gaffes.

No shit. We’ve noticed. How can he try to avoid them if he doesn’t even recognize them?

4 Likes

Not surprised.
He called his career highlight separating Siamese twins too.
In 2015.
A doctor.
Really.
WTH?

1 Like

“I’m a chocolate envelope, can’t you see that?! I’m proud of my chocolate heritage!! Geez, have you ever been to Vanilla? The summers are murder…hot…muggy…constant rain! Oh, the humanity!!!”

3 Likes

But boy his campaign manager got him off stage when he careened off the road in his attack on Muslims during the Taper interview.

So the real reading of this statement should be…Carson will be making his campaign staff work overtime to try and keep him gagged.

He should plan on becoming a fudgsicle because he’s gonna be licked.

3 Likes

It is definitely a fluid situation regarding who can make the most idiotic response at any given time.

Carson’s comments could be viewed as taking “Don’t Tread On Me” and changing it into “Just Shoot Me”.

3 Likes

Vanilla envelope?

What the fuck does that even mean?

3 Likes

GOP = JOP

The Juggalo Old Party

1 Like

He’s playing to his base. It doesn’t have to mean anything.

1 Like

Something like a “raspberry beret”.

Besides, criticism of the esteemed Dr. Carson amounts to a “Blood Libel”!!!

Whatever the fuck that is.

3 Likes

Ben Carson was a member of the Bloods?

Do the Crips know about this?

1 Like