Discussion: Fox Commenter Gets Year In Prison For Threats On Planned Parenthood Partner

1 Like

Instead of schadenfreude, I would say that it’s too bad prisons don’t actually attempt to rehabilitate people. He might come out worse than before and in a state of mind to actually follow through on something.

27 Likes

Some might call his actions “deplorable.”

35 Likes

Orrrrrrr, a baby warrior.

1 Like

Mad props to the brave souls who wade through the Fox Nation fever swamp.
Here’s hoping Scott Anthony Orton enjoys his prison sentence.
(I’m joking, obviously. I hope he seethes with red-faced rage during every waking moment.)

I wonder if they’ll show Hillary Rodham Clinton’s inauguration in his facilities.

18 Likes

So, what is his new title with the Drumpf Campaign? Prison Outreach Coordinator?

14 Likes

Good. He just lost his right to vote or own a gun.

30 Likes

and do. vigilante justice is getting way out of hand.

5 Likes

Let this be a warning to Trump. Some of his statements about Hillary are in the same ballpark.

18 Likes

He couldn’t get away with claiming it was all just a joke the way richer people do?

14 Likes

Man, I went there, once, at our local Fox affiliate. Let’s just say that the experience did not increase my faith in humanity.

9 Likes

W(h)ingers are trumpeting the claim that the Turkish shooter Cetin voted in 3 elections without being a citizen. Anyone know about this?

He like most of these folks is a warrior for unborn babies. The born ones they don’t give a shit about.

12 Likes

TPM gets my hopes u[ again, only to dash them. I thought it read “Fox commentator” and I was looking forward to seeing which of their free airtime deplorables was finally held to account.

10 Likes

Sounds like several supporters of DDT could be similarly charged, eh ??

3 Likes

“Orton made explicit, public statements expressing his intent to kill.”

Because he’s Pro-Life™.

30 Likes

So now I guess the remnants of the Bundy Clan will have to seize control of the La Brea Tar Pits and demand Orton’s release from incarceration.

11 Likes

Damn it – I cannot find any pictures of this guy! #Deplorablefail

2 Likes

G-d knows what we would do without the cybercellphonevigilantes. We’ve got the women’s health, bathroom and voting police. Give 'em a cell phone and they’ll use it as a weapon against unsuspecting folks in their fever dreams of vengeance.

1 Like

Same here. A few years ago I drifted over there to gander. Forget a shower afterwards, I felt like I needed a full delousing.

5 Likes