Discussion: Fox Co-Host Roasts Dana Perino For Viral Queso Photo

I really don’t give a shit what they are saying on the FOX Propaganda network.

p.s. Unless it shows the “spin” they are putting on actual events - it is always important to know what your enemy is saying - I really don’t see the point of coverage. FOX does a lot of this “fluff” to try to make its on-air propograndists look likable. Unless it involves them admitting their membership in the KKK or some neo-nazi group, or their boyfriend coming out of the closest, something to give me a heady dose of schadenfreude, they are dead to me.

16 Likes

Why is this item on the TPM site?!

31 Likes

Fox is cooking up important news.

2 Likes

Yeah… less of this please, no idea why someone thought we needed to know this.

9 Likes

Queso? Sounds Mexican. She a damned immigrant or something? Send her back!

And echo the comments-- don’t need fluff articles as space-filler.

9 Likes

This is not news.
This is a waste of time and resources.
We are better than this.

9 Likes

This is part of the new “Relevant AF” to go along with “Prime AF” and the commenting system, called “Broke AF”.

7 Likes

Finally, they are beginning to eat each other.

4 Likes

Yeah this is Josh Marshall doing his best Jimmy Fallon hair tussle. No thanks!

3 Likes

This might be “news” for Fox, but not for any other professional journalistic media source with a shred of integrity. Not sure why this is being reported on TPM in that we all know the depths to which Fox has sunk. The only redemption is that they are beating up on one of their own.

4 Likes

TPM is on hiatus?

Bye.

2 Likes

What’s more dangerous: MS13 OR BS45 ?

2 Likes

It just goes to show that FOX, even at its best least fascist, is still pretty cheesy.

And doesn’t mean Jack.

2 Likes

So that guy is—kind of a dick?

4 Likes

Murdoch is at the bottom of many of the globes biggest problems. I almost can give tobacco or oil companies a pass…somebody wants those products and they began selling them and marketing them before all the “costs” were known and they held on trying to make as much money as they could after the negatives were known.

Murdoch is creating his sickness knowing full well the world didn’t need it or want it.

11 Likes

There - fixed it.

11 Likes

You guys! Queso is an important part of life here in the former Mexican colonies! This photo was roundly condemned by my circle of friends and family, especially after reading the recipe. It looks more like Enchilada Sauce, which is OK, except for the cream of mushroom soup.

6 Likes

According to the unfunny Gufield Mexico doesn’t send it’s best queso. It’s dry, it’s burnt but some is very good.

4 Likes

If we’re going into late night hours reporting here, there’s more important news you can report on that just broke…

One of the Russians that attended the tRump tower meeting got half a million dollars in really shady payments before and after attending that meeting.

20 Likes