Discussion: Fox Business Network's Lou Dobbs Tweets: 'Fake News--Fake Bombs'

Senility, ignorance, pandering, attention-whoring, and Foxing are a pathetic combination…

16 Likes

Fake news will in fact call these fake bombs, Lou.

7 Likes

They will try to keep this meme alive for the next 12 days…

EDIT: I hope Lou Dobbs’ Trump-interview will be aired regularly when this presidency is over , Dobbs deserve that…

2 Likes

Lou’s Knob strikes again…

I can recall when he was an acceptable business journalist but then he went full RWNJ retard…

6 Likes

Dobbs’ regression continues…

2 Likes

Of course, if the bombs had been sent to Fox or Republicans, there’d be a different crazy-party meme about the angry, violent Democrat mob and the need for law enforcement to lock them up until their execution.

7 Likes

He was unwatchable, if more mainstream on CNN.

Time to compile a list of advertisers on his show.

10 Likes

Next time some imbecile comes up and says that economic insecurity is what motivates Trump supporters, remind him that some it’s most rabid supporters, Dobbs, Hannity, Tucker Carlson, The DeVos and Prince Family, the Mercers, Langone and the rest are not motivated by “insecurity” they are motivated by sheer White Supremacism.

10 Likes

And now the toothless pig has deleted it. Too much even for Fox management, apparently.

10 Likes

Also he wont be convinced until someone dies? And then he will call the death a hoax and the grieving family crisis actors ?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Lou Dobbs has long since lost his effing mind.

All that cordovan shoe polish he uses on his head has seeped into his brain (area).

7 Likes

Fake journalist in keeping with the pitiful Faux standard.

1 Like

His family should intervene before he hurts himself oe someone else.

2 Likes

Fake News–Fake Bombs

Real asshole.

2 Likes

Does he understand these are not complements?

1 Like

I remember when he was on CNN lying about WMD’s pretty much every night.

5 Likes

Yup.

Lock them up, then execute, then trial.

1 Like