Discussion: Fox Analyst Shrugs Off Nunes Lawsuit: 'It's Not Illegal,' Twitter Isn't The 'Government'

“Fox and Friends” host and regular Trump-cheerleader Brian Kilmeade cut Napolitano off, raising the conspiracy theory that social media outlets like Twitter “shadow ban” or attempt to suppress conservative voices.

Well, they all speak with one voice so why allow the same meme to be posted over and over again?

With all this winning why is tRump’s Cletus Army constantly playing the victim card?

5 Likes

"He may be doing this just to make a statement.”

“Or to grift a few bucks.”

But if he wins big and shuts down Twitter, what does Trump do with all that Executive Time? Watch more state TV?

5 Likes

Nunes better add Fox to that lawsuit, wouldn’t want them to get away with slandering him.

1 Like

What? The obvious counter argument is Trump’s use of Twitter. Nunes obviously has too much money to throw around…there will always be attorneys who’ll take it, no matter how long the odds are. He should go back to his farms.

Nunes has always been a self-righteous, egotistical prick.

4 Likes

Twitter doth giveth and doth taketh away.
Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Plus his attorney is currently suspended for being a thief and a scoundrel.

1 Like

Really bad headline. If you read the article, you find that the comment about “it’s not illegal” and Twitter not being the government was in reference to alleged “shadow banning” and not about Nunes’ lawsuit.

So having your fee-fees hurt is not actionable?
SAD!

3 Likes

Lamest “Happy Days” reunion ever.

Richie and Fonzie have not aged well.

3 Likes

A little off topic, but where the fuck is “Fox Square, NYC” and how can I avoid ever coming close to it?

2 Likes

Are they ripping off Seinfeld? And why is everyone still wearing their coats?

Twitter may not be the government but Nunes most certainly is part of said government so in all likelyhood Nunes suit will be considered a joke and tossed on first amendment grounds if not the fact he is a serving representative and therefore the bar is way higher for him to win his suit.

1 Like

Wait… Fox is pretty much state propaganda now and it is as in the past right wing so… how can they whine about “suppressed conservative voices” when they have the loudest platform in the country? I mean… it’s not like Pirro, or Hannity or Limbaugh or Alex Jones are stifled and unable to broadcast their point of view on their own radio shows. And then Fox broadcasts 24/7 their right wing ideology for the masses. Conservatives have more than enough in the way of unfetteted outlets it seems to me.

2 Likes

But they are always aggrieved and are targeted by mobs of Democrats, the left wing media and the Crooked Hilary Crime family. They’re victims I tell you!

So unfair…/s

2 Likes

No kidding. The way Dump calls private citizens out by name, threatens people, encourages violence, if Twitter was ever going to ban someone or be sued by someone because of one of their users, he’d be at the top of the list.

1 Like

It would make me very happy if Twitter refuses service to morons.

2 Likes

I wasnt aware of it but it is a clear reach at Times Square. What a bunch of weenies and assholes the Murdochs and their talking heads and their viewers are.